Occasional Contributor
Crunchyhippielady

Birth Doula here to help!

Hey ladies! I just thought I would offer my expertise particularly to the first time mommies here. I'm a birth doula, which for those who don't know what that is, I attend births with women and stay informed on all the latest medical research and procedures to help women prepare for labor and birth, as well as to help and support them throughout labor and delivery. I noticed that a lot of the first-time moms and even some of the second-tuners are feeling nervous about their pregnancy and becoming a mom, so I thought I would offer to connect with an help any of you who feel lost and would like help preparing a birth plan. Since I'm not actually practicing as a doula during my pregnancy, I am happy to offer this service for free to those mama'a who are due in July like me :smileyhappy: if you're interested you can email me at crunchyhippielady@aol.com or leave your own email below :smileyhappy: I'm new to this forum so I don't know... Is there a private messaging system on the site? If so that's also an acceptable way to reach me. I wish you all lovely pregnancies and wonderful birth experiences!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jandjbishop

Re: Birth Doula here to help!

I have a question for you... When should we be able to hear the baby's heartbeat at home with a stethoscope (sp?)?  We have a 4 year old that is so excited that she cannot contain it. She got to go to the first ultra sound and see the baby and hear the heartbeat then, but wants to hear it every day. I am only 12 weeks 2 days and I am pretty sure thats way to early. I don't want to try and dissappoint her. Any information on this would be great!

Jessica

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 2 members 196 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: