New Contributor
whelanchr

Re: Baby gifts you didn't register for...

I have found that many new moms (me included at one time) register for many things they don't need and forget things they may need in the future. That being said, a handmade cradle is something you probably don't need, nor are 2 high chairs, etc. I have tried to say while opening , "how nice! Wherever did you find this ?" Then take a note. Otherwise, you can always take the items to all the major stores and see if they can take them back. Chances are, they were purchased at one of the major stores. If all else fails, I have put an extra pack and play and high chair at Grandma's for when we visit.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
eskam77

are you planning on raising your child in a 600 square foot apartment?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
catdesant

Inappropriate question!! Smh
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cataprila

I had 2 baby showers and anything I got that I feel I didnt need or already have, I exchanged them. Most brands I knew where it came from but i had to go to several stores to see which one it came from. Pain in butt but it actually helped alot to get what I really needed and they all had no receipts. Also I mentioned in my invite to please go by the registry and I got everything I needed plus more. My son is now 6 months old and I am still exchanging stuff to this day!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
tiffany.munro.baby

Eskam77, I am sorry if our housing seems small to you. But my husband and I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Our condo happens to be worth over $500,000. So forgive me if we can't afford something bigger.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
tiffany.munro.baby

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful suggestions. I managed to find a few of the items at Walmart so hopefully they will take them back. I also got a couple of emails from some moms in need, so hopefully I can send them some stuff.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
roscoe95

Go back and list them on your registry ( if they sell them in the store you registered in) and then you should be able to return them and get a store credit.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 19 members 3,964 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: