Occasional Contributor
jandjbishop

2nd child!

I am due with my second baby in late July. The dr is saying the 20th. I joined this web community a little over 4years ago when I was pregnant with my first child. I was a member of November moms to be 2009. I love all of the help and support that comes from these communities. We are blessed to have another child and I am so excited to be sharing my journey with other moms to be!
Jessica
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Starangel1983

Re: 2nd child!

This will be my second child also and I also joined parents.com when I was pregnant with my son and due December 2010.  I still am part of a facebook group with 25 of the mommies that started out on this message board.  I truly have found this site to be a helpful springboard for everything raising children.  Congratulations!  I'm due July 2 :-)

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Hi Jessica!  Welcome back and congratulations :smileyhappy:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Crunchyhippielady

My second also! My first was born May 2012, so she'll be barely 2 when the new baby comes. According to my LMP my due date is July 2, but I went a week early with my daughter, so it's entirely possible my new LO will come in June, however I felt like I missed out on a special part of pregnancy last time because I don't make it to my due date, so my goal this time is to keep baby in as long as possible :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jandjbishop

Oh wow, I actually delivered my first child on my due date. I am sure your little one will will arrive when the time is perfect for him or her! :smileyhappy:

Jessica

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
shainawyman26

This will also be my 2child this is my first time actually joining and my oldest will be 4in Oct
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 760 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: