ModChristine

Who will be in the delivery room?

Just curious if you've thought about who you will have in the delivery room when baby is born?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bchandler217808

Re: Who will be in the delivery room?

i want my fiance and my mother in the room. my fiance would just like it to be him but my mom is really good at soothing me and calming me down. un like him who just stands there and looks at me lol. and of course my mother and i are really close and i want her to be there. should i be more worried about what he wants or what will make me the most comfortable? i dont want to be selfish but when it comes to this i feel its more about the baby than him. not to mention this is my first child and his 4th!!!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
eclipse_thg1

Re: Who will be in the delivery room?

I'm wanting my mom and my husband there. Especially since we are having twins. For my first pregnancy both of them were there and ever since, my husband has always told me that he thought it felt wierd to have my mom across from him. I probably really wouldn't care at the time of delivery, but I know it would probably upset my mom for her to leave. And even though my husband and I've been married for 10 yrs, I really hate upsetting my mom more than him, so I guess he's just going to have to get over it. :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,411 members 169,496 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: