New Contributor
woodslavin

Is anyone feeling flutters yet?

I'm 14 weeks and feeling tiny flutters already, which is indeed not gas. Just wondering if anyone else has been lucky to feel their little ones this early as well? 😊
Posted from Apple iPhone
Contributor
ambernicole664

Re: Is anyone feeling flutters yet?

YES! First baby and everyone thinks im crazy and says its gas. Um, hi... i know what the he** gas feels like. My mothet is the only one who believes me because she felt both me and my sister at 12 weeks. So kick rocks to the mommies who think its "impossible to feel your baby move this early". Dr. Confirmed.
Posted from Generic Android
New Contributor
woodslavin

I definitely agree. I'm like yeah I didn't feel these flutters before pregnancy and I think we all know what gas feels like and this is not gas! Ultrasounds even confirmed my flutters, because where I feel flutters is where the baby was just flipping and having a good time. Glad to know I'm not alone!!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
jedmonds1244230

Yep, just last night! This is my third baby so I know what flutters feel like. I'm 15w3d today.
Posted from Generic Android
New Contributor
joanlovespancak

Me too! second time pregnancy, so its so easy to spot em now (:
Occasional Contributor
sunshyne_47

I started feeling flutters at 16 weeks but now at almost 22 weeks I feel more defined movements. Sometimes it feels like they are dancing on my bladder I am just glad it doesn't make me feel like I have to pee anymore than I already do. I am so excited to feel them flipping around :smileyhappy: I am starting to feel more connected to the pregnancy

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 693 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: