Occasional Contributor
loret792002

Re: First Prenatal Visit

Also, you cannot hear the heart beat as early as 7wks usually, but you can see the heart flutter on an ultrasound as early as 6wks and they can let you know the heart beat rate :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

my first visit is on June 25th
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ktsax745

Thank you. I will be at 8 weeks at that point. I don't know about changing my doctor i feel like it took forever to find him and originally loved him ... I guess i'm just freaking out ... 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

is this your first baby this is my 3rd baby to be i have 2 boys ages 20,2 yes a big gap my first son different father this baby is same father as my second son according to the chinese calender this baby to be is a girl i'll believe it when i deliver it
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

is this your first baby?
this is my 3rd baby to be and i see my Gynacoligest sorry for my spelling it sucks for the first time on June 25th if you have any questions about being pregnant feel free to ask me anything and what every you say to me stays with me only just want to reasure you that so feel free to ask me anything
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

you will love to hear the heart beat for the first time and you will love the first kick or punch the baby does thats a fun feeling but not when baby wakes you up
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ktsax745

Thank you for that. And please do not worry about spelling ... I may be the worst 34 year old speller of all time. Yes this is my first and I'm feeling lost. I'm just at 7 weeks so the only other person that knows other than me is my husband and he really can't answer any questions. We wanted to wait to tell people because I am high risk but until we tell I've just been reading a million books and getting even more confused and I don't want to harrase my OBGYN with every little thing ... I really hope I'm just being paranoid and all goes well. Thank you for offering support! I may just take you up on that.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,546 members 183,719 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: