Occasional Contributor
loret792002

Re: First Prenatal Visit

Not much, lol but definitely a gestational sac with a good "border" and in the uterus :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
reedalicia22

My first visit will be May 27th i will be about 7 weeks pregnant, can't wait!!!
Posted from LG US780
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
loret792002

ANother good ultrasound yesterday, phew! :smileyhappy: We officially have a little peanut with a good heart beat, 107. We'll go back in 3wks (which was my 1st ultrasound with my 1st child) when I'm 9wks :smileyhappy: I hope you're all feeling good so far!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jandayijames

I made my appointment for June 10th. I'm hoping that I like my doctor and that everything goes well. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sunshyne_47

We are doing a dating ultrasound on June 11th and then seeing my doc on June 30. I am so excited and nervous. I am a bit stressed as this is our first. I am so happy for those of you who have had your first ultrasound and everything is going awesome! Hopefully we get the same good news soon
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ktsax745

So I had to call my doc yesterday to ask some questions, mostly about the morning sickness and back pain that I am having and it seems that at my first prenatel appt sched for 6/6/14 they do not do an ultrasound and the baby is too liffle to hear a heart beat. I'm very upset about this. I was under the impression that an US would be done to at least confirm pregnancy and what not but he said this appointment was to answer questions and set a plan up etc which we did at our appointment 3 months ago, prior to me getting pregnant. Am I way off here?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
loret792002

I'm thinking every doc is different so may schedule appts at different times. How far along are you now? I think it's pretty common to have your first ultrasound at around 8/9 wks. I've had 2 ultrasounds already and I'm only at 7wks but this is due to our problems conceiving and we had several IUIs plus I'm 35. If you're not happy with your doc you can always look for a new one. You know your needs and you should always feel comfortable about your health care. Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 376 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: