Occasional Contributor
loret792002

Re: First Prenatal Visit

Also, with my first pregnancy I practiced Yoga up until about 20/30 wks once or twice every week and did lots of walking and treadmill and am worried this time because I have no motivation whatsoever and am so tired. I'm hoping in the next week or so I'll feel more up to some regular exercise and will look for a prenatal Yoga class, I'm worried I'll gain too much! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

with my first baby i had all day sickness at the end of my 3rd month and it only lasted 1 day and I was fine the next day.
with my second baby the last trimester at night going to bed i felt sick but i said to myself it's all in your head and i went to bed each night and was fine the next day. now with this baby #3 i have sore boobs tender nipples and when i eat i get full fast and i feel full for 2 or 3 hours the i feel like i'm starving and i eat like a pig and one morning i felt so sick the whole morning had a nap and was fine when i woke up. peeing alot my bladder wakes me up in the middle of the night never had that happen before everything with this baby to be it's all new symptoms oh ya i went to No Frills to do some food shopping on May 28th and i had to sneeze and the whole place started to spin so i just stood there didn't move till my ears popped and the spinning stopped and i felt light headed so i went home and had a nap and woke up fine now that was scary i was alone that day so the next day i went to Shoppers Drug Mart and checked my bp and it was 117 over 70 and i was told that a good reading so i also got my Materna Vitamines then i went to the dollar store and got a book with lined paper and i'm keeping track of everything that's going on with me each day and the date so when i see my baby doctor on June 25th i can let him or her know whats going on i'm also 43 years old to. So is this your first baby? anyway you not having morning sickness long isn't a worry at all how far along are you? i'm about 8 wks i'm guessing i will find out how far along i am and my due date i have 2 boys i'm hoping for a girl this time but another boy will be just fine then i'll have my 3 sons. my first son has adhd what med were you taking my son was on concerta. what is fibromyalgia if you don't mind me asking?i feel tired alot also what cravings do you have? mine is dill pickles poloskie.my lower back is sore i have a curved spine to begin with and my tummy sticks out. You need to do some walking each day to have a not so bad labour .
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sunshyne_47

I haven't had too many symptoms or cravings yet. Just tender breasts and intensely thirsty all of a sudden and then I have to pee soon after. I have been really tired lately too. I am almost 6 weeks and get our dating ultrasound done in 10 days. I can't wait to get some news about our growing bean.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
christinag85782

Hi have you heard of Dr Sears? He has a website askdrsears.com which I've been an avid fan of him since my oldest baby was born 12years ago. 4 babies later, I have read a couple of his books which are sooooo thorough and truly helpful! His site has a ton of info on pregnancy too. Good luck!
Posted from Samsung SM-G900A
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,125 members 105,205 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: