Contributor
jordyn2_999

Re: First Prenatal Visit

please ask me anything hun don't be nervous you will be fine how are you feeling anything happening body wise i'm 43 and i'm high risk also i have hep c a liver problem so you can't be that bad and this is baby #3 and last one for me after this one i'm getting my tubes cut and burnt so no more babies
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ktsax745

I unfortunately have ADHD, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia but have not had any symptoms of the RA or Fibo since I have been pregnant. So I feel for you.  Well, since you asked there has been something that has been bothering me and I’m not sure if it’s something or nothing.

I found out that I was pregnant before my missed period because of the ovulation testing but did not feel pregnant. About 2 weeks ago I was exhausted all of the time and could hardly keep my head up, I thought that it might also have something to do with the fact that I stopped taking my ADHD meds, then started the morning sickness, smell aversions, cravings, bloating, tender breasts, cramping and a very bad back pain in my lower left side. My doc put me on diclegis for the nausea and after using it 2 or 3 times I haven’t really had any issues. But A Lot of my issues seem to have stopped. No more sickness, nausea here and there, no real smell aversions, no more bloating, no more cramps, I’m still tired but managing ok, I still have some cravings, , breasts are still VERY tender, and that pain in my lower back is pretty intense but that’s it.

I thought that something was wrong and took another pregnancy test and it immediately said I was still pregnant. The doctors told me before I got pregnant that due to my health issues and weight ( I was under 110lbs) that I would probably have a hard time conceiving and that if I did conceive that I had a high risk of miscarriage. But the very next month after stopping the pill I got pregnant. When I told my doc he was happy but seemed concerned.

So I guess my question is why don’t I feel pregnant anymore? I thought once you had morning sickness that it lasted more than a few days …. Am I making a big deal out of nothing?  Sorry to vent this all on here …. I’m just hoping someone can shed some light on all of this.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
loret792002

I can understand your concerns and all I can say is you have to try not to worry so much. Hard to do I know! This is our 2nd and I'm still nervous because my symptoms are all so different from my first. It is totally normal to not have morning sickness. I felt awesome with my 1st pregnancy, just breast tenderness and some indigestion/bloating and I could smell EVERYTHING! This time around I'm crampy a lot, back pain, cravings, and some smells make me so nauseous! lol  Every pregnancy is different, that's what I keep hearing anyway :smileyhappy: Also, you'll probably change with each week. I am 7wks 2 days today and have been EXHAUSTEd since I tested positive and have a 3 yr old who is loving challenging me and being crazy every time I turn around :smileyhappy: I hope things go well for you and will keep on here as I feel it's a great support for all of us!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ktsax745

Thank You!! I will! :heart:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

with my first baby i had all day sickness at the end of my 3rd month and it only lasted 1 day and I was fine the next day.
with my second baby the last trimester at night going to bed i felt sick but i said to myself it's all in your head and i went to bed each night and was fine the next day. now with this baby #3 i have sore boobs tender nipples and when i eat i get full fast and i feel full for 2 or 3 hours the i feel like i'm starving and i eat like a pig and one morning i felt so sick the whole morning had a nap and was fine when i woke up. peeing alot my bladder wakes me up in the middle of the night never had that happen before everything with this baby to be it's all new symptoms oh ya i went to No Frills to do some food shopping on May 28th and i had to sneeze and the whole place started to spin so i just stood there didn't move till my ears popped and the spinning stopped and i felt light headed so i went home and had a nap and woke up fine now that was scary i was alone that day so the next day i went to Shoppers Drug Mart and checked my bp and it was 117 over 70 and i was told that a good reading so i also got my Materna Vitamines then i went to the dollar store and got a book with lined paper and i'm keeping track of everything that's going on with me each day and the date so when i see my baby doctor on June 25th i can let him or her know whats going on i'm also 43 years old to. So is this your first baby? anyway you not having morning sickness long isn't a worry at all how far along are you? i'm about 8 wks i'm guessing i will find out how far along i am and my due date i have 2 boys i'm hoping for a girl this time but another boy will be just fine then i'll have my 3 sons. my first son has adhd what med were you taking my son was on concerta. what is fibromyalgia if you don't mind me asking?i feel tired alot also what cravings do you have? mine is dill pickles poloskie.my lower back is sore i have a curved spine to begin with and my tummy sticks out. You need to do some walking each day to have a not so bad labour .
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jordyn2_999

what cravings do you have with baby #2? you have a boy/girl now i have 2 boys so i'm wanting a girl.i feel tired alot also.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
loret792002

I get that full feeling all the time too! My husband thinks it's funny because I act all starved then can't eat a plate full, then I'm starving again! lol The cravings are totally random, nothing strange really, I just get overwhelming urges for certain foods, tonight it was nachos though it's  mostly sweets this time around. I have a 3 yr old son and with him I craved red meat a lot.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,197 members 207,046 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: