Frequent Visitor
luma_123

Re: Welcome to your January 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

Hi, im Gina your never too old, im 42 years old and was due for a historecramy 2 weeks before i found out i was 3 months pregnant, i have a large fibroid in my uterus that i was suppose to get this surgery for, went in before the date of surgery for a pelvic and regular ultrasound, guess what they found? A baby i was and still am stunned! This will be my 10 th pregnancy, i had 1 still born 3 miscarriages, after 8 years of this i had my first son who is now 18, ihave 5 kids 18-16-14-11-9 never ever expected to get pregnant, ya by the way i had regular periods for three months just lighter, thinking my fibroid was getting better no big gushes during my periods! I have never been more stressed or confused! But i love all my children , but am still in shock !!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gedelineb

Hello everyone I'm 18 weeks I'm so excited I have three other kids 18 nine in eight and I'm a single mom but I'm enjoying this Pregnancy Such a wonderful blessing and after that no more Had my quad test results not too happy about it , The doctor said the baby might have Edward syndrome still have to do more test to confirm its all in Gods Hand s
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
msilva8611

Hi ladies! Im maria! Im due with my second january 1st! Im 19 weeks tomorrow wed. My daughter is already going on 8. We r all super excited! Not sure yet if we wanna know the sex of our baby. I think it would be nice to keep it a surprise until the day it is born! Do any of yall know what yall are having?
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
goodfriday13

I totally get it, I'm 18 weeks prego with my 4th child (and pregnancy) and gave an almost 13 year old(boy) 10 year old (girl) and an almost 9 year old (girl). This new joy is thankfully a BOY! I, like an ignorant teenager didn't think I could get pregnant (anymore) after having been on the depopravera shot for nearly 8 years! BOY WAS I WRONG!
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
texasrose095755

Hello ladies, I am Liz and 19 weeks today. This is my third child. I have an 11 yrs old boy and a 9 yrs old gal. We are very excited and hoping for a boy.
Posted from HTC X515
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
redstars6mvk

Hi ladies. My name is Michelle and I'm deaf and 44 years old. I'm 5 months today and baby is due on January 13,2014. This is my second pregnancy. My oldest daughter will be 24 years old on December 13. We got full of surprises and shocked. We are so happy and exciting as our daughter too. We found out it will be girl.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
amond1115075599

Hi my name is Jenicka I'm 21 weeks PREGANT wit my 3 child an so far I feel like dis is the worst but I'm excite IT'S A BOY congrats to the rest of expecting moms.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,204 members 209,551 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: