New Contributor
amond1115075599

Re: Welcome to your January 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

Hi, my name is Jenicka I'm 21 weeks PREGANT wit my 3 child an so far I feel like dis is the worst but I'm excite IT'S A BOY congrats to the rest of expecting moms.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
fallenhort78892

Hello ladies this is Fallen mother of two, ages 5 and 2. This will be my third child it was very unexpected but I'm grateful GOD blessed me with another bundle of joy.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Dee90321

Hi everyone. I'm Danielle. I'm 25yrs/ a mother of a 7yrs old and I'm 23wks pregnant with my second baby.I'm glad to met everyone.

dhughesbullock
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
samjen2703

Well, I do have helpers they are all excited. and we found out this one is a boy. Funny thing is all the girls were so glad! Guess they are tired of girls.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
samjen2703

Congrats to you! I am due on Jan 14, 2014! With my 4th! I have 3 girls and was told this one is a boy. Never thought it would happen to me. I've been through a bit was told the baby could have trisomy 18 and it was taking for ever to find anything out. The doctors since then say everything looks good and it doesn't seem to be anything wrong right now. So I guess we'll see.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kjohannes3

Hi Mom's,

I am 25 weeks pregnant with my 2nd.  My first pregnancy was a breeze besides a last minute C-section.  This pregnancy is totally different.  I had a follow up ultra sound at 24 weeks to be diagnosed with Marginal insertion, and got results back that they found a soft marker with one of the kidneys.  I was beyond shocked.  Just wondering if anyone is going through the same things, and what the results were, or the direction you took.   I have a very healthy, active little boy who will be 2 next month, and am praying and hoping for the same with this child due January 27th.

Please use plain text.
trishyonline

I am due in Jan. Its my first child. I am excited but nervous. I am now in my third trimester. I am experienceing leg cramps and Heart burn.

Patricia Kelly

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 19 members 1,824 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: