methier122

Re: Welcome to your January 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

Hello there, well I wanted you to know you are not alone.  I am 11 weeks as well with my 4th pregnancy.  My others are 12, 9 & 6 and Im divorced.  Im 37 years old, (38 when the baby comes) and I am extremely nervous but excited at the same time.  Ill tell you my emotions have been so up and down lately.  My life has been a rollercoaster ride for the past 2 1/2 years and I think Im just worried about starting over and actually having the energy for a newborn and all of the challenges that come with raising a child.

I am keeping my faith that god has blessed me with this child for a reason however, and is possibly just what I needed to finally get moving on a new fresh start in life!!!!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
katrinakemp2012

Hello, my name is Katrina. I am 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I am nervous and excited about all of it. I look forward to being able to discuss things with each one of you. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
stonedarkcrystal

Im 11 weeks along too, and can relate being my fourth time around. I can truely say pregnancies are never the same... Lol

And Your never too Old, I say! Having a OohOh Baby, is what life is about, the unexpected! So diffinitely feel Gun Ho, about it! HEck...Your a Pro! and have 3 other's as Helper's...Time to use those Litlle People...Heehee

Wish mine's were your age right about now! :smileysurprised:? (4,3,and a 2 yr old- All Girls) Hoping Baby #4 is a Boy  :smileysurprised:)

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
racheljones214

Hi mommies, mommies to be!!! My name is Rachel, I am a stay at home mom (but full-time student) to 3 amazing children, 11, 10 and 8. I am just about 11 weeks pregnant and due Jan 31st with our 4th!  YAY!! =) 

Rachel ~mommy to 3 1/2 kids (11 year old young man, 10 year old diva, 8 year old prince and one on the way!!)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Lesann76781

Re:

Congrats to the mommies. My name is Leslie, I am 14 weeks along and very excited. This is my third pregnancy but will only be my second child. I have one daughter born in June 2007 and I had a misscarriage in Novemeber 2008. My husband and I were very surprised I have become pregnant since I have PCOS and I have type 2 diabetes. In my teens I was told I would not be able to get pregnant and to everyone even the doctors surprise at 28 years old I became pregnant with my first child. I just turned 35 a week ago and did not expect to be pregnant again. In fact, about two years ago we had given all the baby stuff we had left to someone. Now we are starting all over, still very surprised and very happy.

Please use plain text.
heymeg15

Hi! I am 15 weeks and this is my first time. Hubby and I are so excited and nervous for all of the new things coming our way! Going to baby stores and checking out the big ticket items was so fun and made it feel so real! There is a baby growing in there!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alanes82

Hi ladies. My name is Alane. Im 15w1d today. Were pregnant with our 2nd but my 6th. I have 2 boys and 3 girls. Oldest is David he is 12, then there is Alena 10, Samantha 8, Faith 5 and Leeland 2. Boy do i have my hands full.... Im a newlywed and our first was a boy, Leeland. Were hoping for a girl this time. And were thinking really hard on this being our last child. Well updates to be continued. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 5 members 269 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: