Regular Visitor
cfifelski

Morning sickness

Anyone still getting ms?? Eeks I was over this by now when I was pregnant with my son. But this pregnAncy it's just not going away :/
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bmason214

Re: Morning sickness

I wasn't sick at all with my first (a girl) but I was nauseous constantly throughout the first 11 weeks of this pregnancy!! My nausea finally stopped, but only very recently!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Mine was pretty much gone by the 2nd trimester. I'm sorry! Have you asked your doctor if he/she can prescribe anything that can help?
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
orlando__johnson2002

I also experienced morning sickness the first 11-12 wks. No vomiting just nausea throughout the day. I doctor also gave me meds to help didn't really help.
Posted from Samsung SGH-T679
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
coreyscott09

Yay!!!!!! Morning sickness is finally over. 2 days after entering my 2nd trimester the MS has stopped, Thank God because it was horrible, especially at night. When I was pregnant with my daughter (ummmm 18 years ago, yes 18 years ago) it was nothing like this. I don't know if these changes are related to my age or the fact that this could be a boy....
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mommy-Caitlin

I am way into my 2nd Trimester almost into my 3rd (15 weeks & 3 days) and I am still having Morning Sickness. I go from vomiting to being nauseated then back to vomiting. I thought this MS should have stopped weeks ago! I told my doctor and they took me off my prenatals for a little and had me on "gummy Vitamins" but it seemed to just get worse. Any advise?
Posted from Coolpad 5860
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jualztheas

Not sure if it's normal or not but i was only nauseous the first 4 weeks and I never thrwe up. As on Monday I am 19 weeks.. Everyone says you only get sick with girls and thats why I thinki'm having a boy... How true is that?

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 445 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: