New Contributor
leticia84702

I am 34 wks

I am 34 week and 6 days D oc  Said I am 3 1/2centerminters and Could feel baby-head.  I have Been having Lots of Pressure and Quick sharp Pain in tailbone and  Goes down Both Legs this is my fourth child anyone having same Issue  or Can help

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Liles

Re: I am 34 wks

Follow your doctor's orders. If you are unsure and don't want to make a trip just to find out you have to wait a little longer, call your Labor & Delivery and talk with a nurse. Since it's your 4th, you are more than likely going to have a faster delivery so the sooner you feel like you need to go, I would go. If you are trying to prolong your pregnancy... just my two cents, I don't know if it'll actually help but try to relax those muscles, all of them. Try not to do any kind of lifting. The more muscles you work from the abdomen the more you are working that baby out. One way or another, it sounds like you are going to be meeting your little one very soon! Good luck!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
leticia84702

thank you for your Response BY Chance Do you know if the Doc will think about inducing ME a Lot of people I have talked to Say that if I have as much Pressure And Pain that Ian and 3l/2Centemiters that they could induce Just hurt so bad almost to much to take baby feels Like Shes Real Low I feel I have diolatled a Little more I have 3 days Till Iam 36 weeks if you Can give me some info would Be helpful kinda of scared thanks

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Liles

I don't know about that... Drs are different when it comes to that. When I had my son, I was almost 37 weeks and I was dilated to a 4 when they induced me. I was dilated at a 2 for about 2 weeks, I went into a morning appointment when they checked I was a 3, and then went to the hospital that afternoon and I was dilated to a 4. Usually, if you go to the hospital and you are in pain, they will ask you to rate your pain so they know. When they place the pink and blue bands with the monitors on your belly they also show if you are contracting and if the contractions are getting closer and stronger. Just remember, she will come when she's ready. But, keep in mind, too much pain can be helped most of the time.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 217 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: