New Contributor
leticia84702

I am 33 weeks and having some pain

Iam 33 weeks and having pressure in lower belly and lower backpain down there also feels like i am streaching is this my cervix changing am i going to labor soon if so how long Est.can Anyone help 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Liles

Re: I am 33 weeks and having some pain

When I was pregnant with my first, I was scared to death about going into labor early and with no one around me to take me to the hospital. I would go to the hospital with any kind of pain in my lower sections. They told me to come back when the pain gets more intense, comes closer together, and give it some time... if this is your first one, my suggestion, wait for at least 2 hours and drink some water and change positions. Braxton Hicks are tricky. They said the pain should feel like really bad cramps.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

When in doubt, always go to the hospital or call your doctor. The worst they can do is send you home and say "keep waiting"

Tammy

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
leticia84702

thank you she will be my fourth child i saw my obgyn yesterday and she had told me i was 3 1/2 centimeters and she said oh i can feel babys head will i go into labor soon how long till i dialate more how long can i remain at 3 1/2 centimeters i belive i have been at this for about a week sence i started having all of thease pains what do you think can you helpo i am 34 wks and 5 days know help please

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 862 members 126,525 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: