New Contributor
heathermarie246

Re: First Time Moms

Hey! I'm a first time mommy to be too and I'm so excited! I'm 17 weeks today and just found out last week were having a little boy!:smileyhappy: my fiancé is leaving for the army a week from today and is going to miss most of the pregancy, I need some advice on how to keep busy while he's gone and I'm not working in a few months? Also, I started to show a little, but not much, when is it normal to start showing a lot during your first pregnancy? Thanks!!:smileyhappy: and congratulations everyone!!!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mommy-Caitlin

I'm 15 weeks & 3 days along. I am a first time mom & a little scared on what to expect. My sister has a little boy who is only 3 years old & he is a hand full. So it's a little stressful for me. I'm due January 29, 2014. I have nothing for the baby and is stressed that I wouldn't Havre everything I need. Money has been an issue since day one. Any advise will and can help! Please & Thank You!
Posted from Coolpad 5860
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
afigorski73

I'm pregnant with my first child and 8m due January 30th. I have a hard time sleeping as well as the rest of you ladies. I had a question I'm 15 weeks soon to be 16 weeks and I'm not really showing at all, should I be concerned? I know everyone's pregnancy is different.
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
pbarilla0716

I'm with you all on the sleeping nonsense.  My biggest issue is that I can get to sleep at night, but when I have ot wake up to use the bathroom (which is a whole other pain on its own), I can't get back to sleep for a couple of hours, if at all before that alarm goes off.  I read that to alleviate waking up to pee, you should try to avoid liquids after 4pm...who the heck can do that anyway?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
seal121281

My husband is in the army. I say to scrap book pregnancy moments for him and start planning baby's room to busy yourself. The time really does go by fast even when it don't seem like it.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
k_mccaffity

Hey ladies I'm a new mommy and I am 30 weeks and im due January 22nd and I also have type 1 diabetes now I know every one is different but I feel as thou I am going to be like so nervous and im going to mess up something how do I get rid of that because deep I know I will be the best mom every any advice
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
angelicawhite6966

Hi everyone I'm 30 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby( boy) I'm due 1-27-14 at first I was really happy do not get me wrong I'm still really happy but I'm starting to get sacred I have already had false labor and I do not know what to expect when its time to deliver my son can anyone please help me out and let me know what I should be ready for
Posted from Samsung SM-G730A
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 5 members 514 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: