noneyanoneya59

worried and would like input please

my period started the 13, ended the 18, i was intimate the 23, during a fertile day, and according to me tracker should have ovulated on the 27th. he did not ejaculate in me, but we did have unprotecred sex. around the 28 i was having a major hot flash... i was so hot i usually wear a jacket in class cuz its cold but i was almost sweating. my breasts are tender, i have been having some cramps, and some cramps on the sides on my stomach more on the right though. i do feel a little nausated but idk if thats just nerves. and my head does feel a little funny sometimes and while riding in the car with my mom my stomach felt so uneasy. what are my chances of being pregnant? btw, i NEVER have the sympotms i just described above. not even during my period my cramps are usually never present. so thats the only reason im a little worried. please no rude comments. 

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: worried and would like input please

Hi there, when is your next period due to start? It is still possible to become pregnant even if you used the "pull out" method. There is pre-ejaculate that is sometimes present without the man knowing.
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 32 members 2,007 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: