New Contributor
samanthakeddie11

trying to get pregnant

My fiance and I have been trying to get pregnant since November and still no success.
We have intercourse every 2-3 days, and I am currently on folic acids tablets to help increase our chances.
Any advice and tips would be very appreciated.
Posted from Vodafone 975
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: trying to get pregnant

Have you tried using an ovulation predictor test to make sure of when you are ovulating?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samanthakeddie11

No, but we are using a calendar to track that.
Posted from Vodafone 975
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hi, have you signed up for FertilityFriend.com? its a really great site for helping you learn your fertile signs, learn how to temp so you can track ovulation  since those apps and calandars aren't always right! Some women ovulate on CD (cycle day) 11, and others CD 15, or 17, and some exactly on CD 14 (I do.). So, if you ovulate on CD 12, and your app is telling you CD 14, you probably missed your fertile window already.

Fertility Friend is a great site to help you learn how to temp and everything else. I used it as a method to avoid pregnancy while breastfeeding :smileyhappy:

Also, join the monthly testing board threat (April Board). Theres a new one every month and all of us (some arent ready to TTC yet, and most who experienced fertility issues are currently pregnant, but keep us updated.) have used fertilityfriend at some point and are more than willing to help you learn it, as it can seem a little overwhelming at first.

www.fertilityfriend.com :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hippiemomlife

Not sure if this will help, but I use the app "My Days" for android, and basically you just write the first day of your period and then when it ends, and over a few months the app is able to tell you your estimated ovulations dates. My bf and I decided last month that we were ready to start trying, so we did it every single day from the last day of my period to the last day of my ovulation. I'm not sure if that's the right way to do it, but 5 weeks later (2 days ago), I got a positive pregnancy test!

Hope it helps! and good luck!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
aromero1340987

[ Edited ]
I had my first real young and here we are six years later two laperscoptic surgeries later and taking two months of conceive easy I am not ovulating and I'm too shy to stress my concern to my doctor and the fact we want to be pregnant NOW!!!!!! I use an ovulation test every day because calculators and my my days apps are never on the same page and the dates according to them are weeks apart. . I follow the directions to a "t" I love my doctor he is wonderful. I'm watching what I eat. I have a healthy BMI I haven't quit smoking but I have cut out 2/3 of what I use to smoke and I drink once in a blue moon just a beer or a mixed drink. I've read every blog article fact and tip and am lost. My doctor said my insides look amazing. I don't know what more to do besides cry my eyes out and pray this isn't what causes my divorce. (My first is from a previous relationship but my husband has been with us for four years now and has accepted her as his own.) I will answer anything I may have forgot to maybe help anyone with advice. Thanks. 😔
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samanthakeddie11

My worry is that I had a tumour removed from my ovary 2 years ago. Since then I have been in pain and am worried that I may not be able to carry a child to fullterm as this time last year I suffered a miscarriage. The pregnancy wasnt planned yet we were so happy when we found out that we were expecting. I am ready to read my hair out at the moment because of the stress :/
Posted from Vodafone 975
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,307 members 149,451 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: