New Contributor
heartfeltmissk

should i retest ????????//

I only bled for one day  and it wasn't even heavy if anything like a light/mediumish flow.. I didn't need a tampon. Then the next two days only spotting red, light redish brown, to pinkish stuff mainly smears on the tp when I wipe, sometimes spotting on pad the size of a dime sometimes not even that.last time I wiped I only had like a faint brown color on the tp.. hardly anything thou. Now I got nothing. looks likes its gone now.

But my breasts are still sore.. comes and goes but lastnight omg  I was tempted to ice them lol. it was like " omg someone put the fire out " lol.  They hurt so dang bad. Right now its not AS Bad but still very sore. not too sore when I touch them thou.they look and seem a little bigger as well.

I've been very sick to my stomach sense I woke up this smorning, still am even after eating.

extra emotional.
kinda moody tooo.
took a test today 11/28 and it was said " Not pregnant " ...  should I retest if so when ????

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
malbertson88

Re: should i retest ????????//

Most certainly but I would test in a couple of weeks and if that's negative then again like right before your next period is due. Some people it can take more then a missed period to get a positive one. My sister was 3 months and still had negative pregnancy tests with all 3 of her kids. She has to take blood tests to tell if she's pregnant. Good luck!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 2 members 247 guests
Recent logins:
Please welcome our newest community members: