Frequent Visitor
nomasontonkambule

miscarriage nd scared to try again

Hi I'm a25 year old female and had a miscarriage around june nw my husband wants to try again,how should I go about it?
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 8520
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: miscarriage nd scared to try again

Hi There,

I can totally understand how you are feeling because I have been there (6 times actually) I am happy to say that I know have three healthy children. I had my first at age 36, but I started trying at age 31.

Everyone is different, but it helped me to know that it's nature and there is nothing I did wrong and nothing I could have done better in order for the pregnancy to continue. If you think about it, it might help you as well.

Your doctor will likely tell you that he/she will let you have two or three faild pregnancies before running tests and looking into why this is happening. Back before medicine was as advanced as it is, women wouldn't know they were pregnant until further in the pregnancy. As the matter of fact, women would miscarry before they knew they were pregnant and dismiss it as a heavy menstral cycle.

Trying agin should be the fun part :smileyhappy: Have fun with your husband and try not to stress over it. The good news is that you can get pregnant.

If you need anyone to talk to, I am often around here:smileyhappy:

Tammy

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Re: miscarriage nd scared to try again

Reading your post gives me hope for ttc in the future. I recently had a missed miscarriage and had to have a D&C done. This was my first pregnancy and I honestly didn't think it would bother me as much as it has. I know that there is nothing that I could have done to make the outcome any different but there is always that nagging feeling. I even let someone convince me that my boyfriend was upset and blaming me over having a failed pregnancy and was crying my eyes out asking him about it. He told me that there was no way he could even think about blaming me for what happened and that when the time is right we will starting trying again but for now I need to worry about getting myself healthy again. Thinking back I can see how ridiculous it was for me to ask him that but at the time it seemed like a plausible question as he had been distant with me. Now I realize that we are both grieving in our own ways and need some time and space to ourselves at times.

I have recently found out from my 14 y/o step daughter that dad (my boyfriend) has been talking to my mom to find out what months she doesnt have granchildren in so he knows when we can start trying again... lol!

Jes

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 218 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: