New Contributor
wachala216

iud help

has any one ever had the iud 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
malbertson88

Re: iud help

I never have but I know many people who have and they didn't recommend I have one. They had problems anywhere from it falling out to it getting stuck when trying to remove it and constant infections and if your partner is "well endowed" it can hurt him and can also cause you pain. I got the implanon. It sounded scary cause it gets injected under the skin in your arm But I didn't have a problem with it and I had it for three years. When I had it takin out it took me no time to get pregnant so I had no issues after taking it out and trying to get pregnant. Good luck!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wachala216

i only had it in for 6 month and now im trying 2 get pregnant
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
malbertson88

Depending on how your body reacts most people tend to get pregnant after any birth control between 2months to a year. I'm sure you will have your wish when the time is right. It may just take time.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
shyann_ali08

I've had one for 8 years and 12 months. I just found out I'm seven weeks pregnant. Good luck.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

I have not but I have many friends say its the way to go. My sister gets a new one every five years I believe, I think she has had one for about 15 years.

Tammy

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

I had mine for 8 months, had it removed due to constant bleeding and constant infections. Still have issues. Then found out it gave me CIN3 (stage 0 cervical cancer).. I wouldnt recommend it to my worst enemy!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 18 members 3,173 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: