achawaku_28

help me please :(

i want to get pregnant..but im too over weight,i dont have time exercise what should i do? help me..

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: help me please :(

I lost about 40 pounds doing weight watchers before I got pregnant with my first. Unfortunately it will take time to lose weight, that's just what it is. If it's a priority you'll need to try to cut out a little time here or there. If you can't do 30 minutes of something... try doing 10 minutes three times during the day. Portion control is a huge thing with weight loss. Learn what you're eating and how much of it you're putting in you. It took me about a year to lose the weight, but you will want to lose it slow, that's the best way to keep it off. It's a process but it's totally worth the time and effort put in if you can do it.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
blpalmer1s

Re: help me please :(

Have you tried Plexus? It's a health supplement that my doctor recommended to me to help me lose weight and it works! It's all natural too so it won't hurt your body! I'm usually not a fan of stuff like that but I was not losing weight working out and eating healthy and was miserable so I gave it a shot and it surprised me! If you have any questions you can email me at blpalmer1s@semo.edu! I know how hard it is! Hope it works out for you!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 31 members 11,010 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: