Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

Alix: It gets better!! LOL. I'll never forget when I tried layla's gerber graduate meals to see why she wouldnt eat it. OMG. it was awful..like dog food! However, we found the "gerber lil meals" are pretty good.  We always taste test before giving it to her too. You'll come across all kinds of yucky ones, unfortunately lol.

Afm0 I didn't buy a test this morning, because of the weather (and turks vet appt) and I couldn't hold my pee til we got back so I figure i'll just wait. the system should be past us by noon I believe, so I'll venture out and do my grocery shopping then. :smileyvery-happy: We also ordered layla a BOB jogging stroller. She hated the umbrella stroller I have, and my Graco, while its her favorite, can't go "off roading" on trails with us and it has taken a beating wheel wise from us walking her down nature trails lol. So we figured we'd step it up and get something thats made for our hobbies ..or can handle our hobbies. Pretty excited, it was about $100 more than I wanted to spend, it was orginally like $469 at Babies r us, but is currently on sale for $359..

Also, I have an appt for getting my wisdom teeth xrayed and soon removed..and I'll get to see if i qualify for invisalign. Pretty excited there :smileyvery-happy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Happy Saint Patrick's Day Ladies :smileyhappy:

Gina: Love the US pictures! Nice cake! YAY for another boy :smileyhappy: Two of each is perfect :smileywink:

Brie: Oh ok, I understand what you mean by cup now. It's interesting that you want to BD with most women usually saying no to it because of a headache :smileywink: Do you have the color wonder finger paints? Aaron loves that because he just makes "abstract" art with it :smileyhappy: Those jogging strollers look pretty cool. Better to stay safe in the weather than to venture out in it just to get another test, keep us posted! GL with your wisdom tooth appt.

Tara: Yes, we DO have DQ's around here :smileyhappy:

Alix: No, we decided to wait till DH's birthday on the 26th to celebrate together :smileyhappy: Wow, I'm surprised you were the only one helping the bride, glad you delegated to others. The mucus plug does look snotty. The bloody show comes after that. Oh no, caught in the mud?!? That's the last thing you needed to happen to add to your stress. How are the contractions? Your baby shower did sound really fun, those games are always the best part :smileyhappy: besides the presents of course :smileywink:

DH and I went to Hingham, MA yesterday (we had to postpone from last weekend because of the funeral). We ate at Alma Nove for lunch and got take out for dinner at Wahlburgers :smileyhappy: Are you all familiar with the show?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Nicole: I havent bought the paint yet.. Ive been hesitating. I know she will enjoy it..but at the same time, Im not sure she will like the "wet" feeling. I eyeball it at least once everytime i'm in walmart though. I'm not really sure when a child will like finger painting.. 

BDing always cures a headache.. I read it online and was like "umm..why would i want to do that?" then tried it and cured the headache better than tylenol.

This is the stroller we got her.. I'm hoping she likes it! http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10957912&cp=2255957.3026660.16923836&parentPage=f...

My appointment is the 31st. But im super excited. I think DH is more excited than I am (probably because he isn't the one getting teeth pulled..lol).

I'll be doing my shopping in a little while, it looks like the rain let up. :smileyhappy: I will probably wait til the AM though so I have FMU

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Brie: You can get markers, and paint either finger or with the brush. We have all three kinds. He didn't like the paints though until after he was 3 for the same reason Layla may not. The texture thing. Like you said, the nature cure :smileywink: Nice stroller, let me know how you like it. Are you having all your wisdom teeth extracted at once?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Alix: Sorry about all the stress at the rehearsal! Glad you had a great baby shower it sounded like a lot of fun! Are you still have contractions? 

Brie: Could it be stress that is causing af not to come? I hope your not in too much pain from the teeth getting pulled out!

AFM: Found out what the claim is. Ty has a bruise/ scrape on his left side and it goes to his back and he told Lakeview that I did it  when I tightened the seat belt too tight, but then said he buckled himself in. Which is what he does. I only ask if he is buckled. Either way they are saying it was me. I hope the truth comes out because all I know is I didn't and would never hurt my son. When the cps worker came here I could see it in her eyes that she believes that I did hurt my son on that Sunday, despite how could the visit went. 

Also could you put me down to test on my late Grandma Poppy's birthday March 27th. I will be 14 dpo. I got CHs yesterday. I O'd on my Angel Baby's due date like I was hoping. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Simone: I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time with the CPS worker and her claim against you. I really hope it gets resolved ((hugs))
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I remember when my little sister had baby food and it didn't taste that bad but now it's like what the heck happened? How do they expect babies to eat stuff that tastes worse than dirt? I wanted to get a jogging stroller but I have to wait. I have to get back in shape before I can do that. Good luck on the wisdom teeth! I had all of mine pulled but not at the same time. I had the top ones out years ago then about 2 years ago I had the bottom ones out. It's not that bad I was awake the whole time helping because of my tmj.

Nicole: happy st pattys day! The contractions are back. I'm trying to stay sitting down but I have to let the dogs out and use the restroom too much. I am avoiding the stairs though, I only go up there to use the shower when I wake up and when the RLS kicks in really bad. I guess I will be on the lookout for the bloody show now then. I thought it was the mucos plug but no one I asked said they had that. I could only participate in one of the games the other ones were mostly for the husbands. But it was fun watching them. I've never seen the whalburgers...I didn't even know they had a show.

Simone: yes I'm still having contractions. They weren't that bad before the wedding they had finally settled down, after we got stuck in the mud they came back really strong and haven't stopped. I'm sorry about Ty! They just need to give him back to you and see what a good mom you are.

Afm: in use washed all the clothes we were given for Bryce. There is so many I am on the 4th load of clothes! I didn't separate sizes yet I just stuck them in the dresser. I figure the dh needs to go through them with me so he can see the clothes and say which ones he wants to keep and which ones he wants to re-donate. Gotta go let the dogs out. They are sitting at the back door.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 522 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: