Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

Nicole: I do use a menstrual cup :smileyhappy: I LOVE the concept so much better than pads or tampons. Pads cause me to break out in rashes and tampons always irritated me with the string getting caught in my lady parts lol..plus it dries you out. The cup doesnt do any of that. I had been using Softcups, but just got a Skcoon Cup :smileyvery-happy: I havent had the chance to use it yet though >_> ahem..AF.. lol.

BDing has always been able to cure my migraines..  I am not totally sure why..but I've been known to practically beg DH for it,just because I know it'll help me feel better. All natural cure :smileywink:

I could kiss the feet of whoever invented the color wonder! Layla can't really "draw" yet, but she sure LOVES trying to draw us "pretty pictures" :smileyhappy:  I get tickled over how excited she gets when i bring her "colors" out.

Gina: SO cute!! I'm thinking girl! :smileyvery-happy:

afm- did a el cheapo pregnancy test (.88 one! lol they never worked for me when PG with Layla) .. it was negative. I'll test monday again

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Mmm, the ones with the crunchies re my favorite. Not sure if you have Dairy Queen's on the East coast, but I love their ice cream cake! 

Brie- Thats such a bummer that the refferal gal is so rude. No excuses for that kind of behavior when you're suppose to be a professional! Hmmm, I'm curious about the negative....

Gina- Love the US pics! So exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

It's a...

cake12.jpg

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: can't wait to see what the test on Monday says!

Nicole: did you have a chance to have your cake yet?

Gina: congrats on having a boy!! So exciting!

Tara: how are you feeling?

Afm: the rehearsal went great I didn't do anything but sit around. The wedding was a different story. The bride needed help and no one would help her so I did what I could without doing too much. I just ordered some people around for her. I do have a question it's going to be tmi... What did your mucus plug look like? I thinki. Lost mine today. I've been having a lot of snot looking discharge in the toilet today and I looked it up and it says not all plugs come out as the "bloody show". I also started having really bad contractions on the way home but they were too far apart to go in. I was driving and I think it's from the stress of what happened. Our friend was on the side of the road with a flat so I pulled off and my tire caught mud and we went sliding. I got us stuck in it really good. Dh had to take over and get us out. He had been drinking so I was driving. It was a mess. Then he told me I couldn't go too fast because of the mud on the tires and here we are in a downpour. If the contractions keep up I'm going to have to wake dh up and go into the ER. I took a warm bath and it sort of helped but I'm not sure if it will keep them away.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Gina- Congrats on boy number 2! That's super exciting. Now you'll have 2 of each! Perfect! Love the cake....mmm. 

Alix- That's really unfortunate that no one would help the bride! It was really nice of you to sacrifice yourself to help. Sounds like your mucous plug to me. Not everyone notices when they lose it and others have a lot of mucousy dscharge. I sure hope those contractions stop! You have a little over a week and a half to get to term still. Or one more week for your DH :smileywink: How frustrating about the mud, too! Seems unfair when you were pulling over to help a friend. I'm doing well. Feeling pretty good. Not a lot to complain about here :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Gina: Congrats on boy #2! If we have another, I think im going to do a gender reveal cake, it seems like so much fun. However, Layla made sure we knew she was a girl, everytime I had a ultrasound, she either seemed to be staring at us head on (which was hella creepy if you ask me because it just looks like a skull and eyesockets) or she would turn and show us her buttcheeks..everytime.

Alix: Definitely sounds like a mucus plug. I didn't loose mine until after my water broke.. I thought it was the baby at first (haha i know!.. no sleep and alot of pain will do that!)

afm- if the weather is this bad in the AM i may postpone testing. Im obviously not getting AF today so it wont kill me to wait another day

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Tara: her family was trying to get the flower girls situated and keep her from being seen by the groom. They only had one mirror in the restroom and not in the trailer the guys were using to get ready, I didn't mind helping I felt like I was useless even when I was helping. I'm just glad my dh knows how to drive in the mud and could get us out otherwise we would have been there for hours trying to get the car out. I hope I can make it one more week. I know once you lose the mucos plug it can be up to 2 weeks before baby shows up.

Brie: I hope the weather improves, it's getting bad here too. It downpoured yesterday and was on the verge of downpours again today too. I agree that the u/s where the baby looks right at you is creepy! I also had a sharp shooting pain on the left side when I rolled over I couldn't move for 30 min last night. Now I have the feeling like there's a cyst there. I am going to ask the dr on Wednesday and see if she gives me an answer or not. So far she has been a horrible dr.

Afm: the baby shower was so much fun. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. My dh put the diaper on backwards and it couldn't stop laughing. He's never been around babies before. But now he knows how to put on a diaper. He. Also knows baby food is nasty. We had to taste test 10 different ones and there were some I wouldn't feed my baby. They were so hard the spoon wouldn't go in them. But it was much needed fun with friends for both of us.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 21 members 2,018 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: