Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

Brie- Oh my goodness! I know that's not your plan, but seems like if it is the case pretty meant to be apparently. Keep us posted. Now I'm dying to know if you are or aren't :smileyhappy:

Alix- That's pretty funny. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Alix: Lucas was up in my ribs too until he turned into a cradle position and jabbed my sides instead. His butt squished up to my lower ribs after he turned again. Oh yah, RLS is a very common thing to have when your PG. That and the cramps/charlie horses. Happy 35 weeks! Every week you can go is precious. One more and you'll be where I was having Lucas :smileyhappy:

Tara: Oh yes, I love the ice cream only cake too, especially the chocolate crunchies :smileyhappy: I'll have to check out those books, I love to read those period dramas. The perks of working in a hospital :smileywink: so great you could see baby again :smileyhappy:

Oh boy Brie, hmmmm :smileywink: I know you're NFP'ing but still keep us posted love :smileyhappy: Anything more on Layla? Were you able to get her in for the hearing test sooner?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

I did miss a pill (which is super rare for me to do!) a few weeks back, but I did the double up duty the next day. If i remember right, it was about the time I slipped and fell at the gas station and I was in alot of pain. I did have some spotting from missing the pill and doubling up usually only takes a day off the pill in order for me to start my AF visit, so when I didn't get it, I was a little worried. But maybe the spotting had thrown my body off? But that was a couple weeks ago too..  Not sure. Pretty sure we did BD about the time I fell .. and we all know it only takes once, one swimmer, and just the right timing.

But the peeing constantly was one of my earliest signs with Layla. I was walking down the stairs yesterday and almost peed on myself. While the very thought had me loling... it is not fun at the same time. I've been super tired but Idk if thats the time change or what too.

Nicole: I wasn't able to get her an earlier appointment. :smileysad: I love her Dr. office staff and her Dr. but their referral woman is a real witch. (and thats me being nice about it.. shes anything but pleasant.) She refuses to call me back . I also realized that her doctors office has layla in as being just turning 16 months today. When shes actually 17 months today. and will be 19 months in May when shes supposedly going in for her "18 month checkup and eval". I guess i need to call them..again.  We were NFPing for awhile(and using protection), but I've been on the pill since October so no protection and no temping. :smileyhappy: I do still use FF to track when we BD(just in case I experienced that .05% of pill failure!) and when I get AF because its so accurate and I didn't like any of the iphone apps.

Well ladies, Layla is making her poop faces.. and I am noticing a certain aroma.. so im going to go do my Mommy duty (or dooty..lol) .. I'm so ready to begin potty training!!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Brie: Hmm, doubling up on the one you missed usually/ok most likely does cover things, but there is always the other 0.5% :smileywink: The spotting could have messed you all up, I see you had it for 6 days after having a light AF. Your "symptoms" sound like they're leaning towards PG, but you never know :smileywink: I'm sorry that referral secretary is so difficult to deal with, especially because the doctor and other staff are so good. I would call them again. I preferred FF over the other sites, and I never tried the apps. You may be lucky with Layla and she'll potty train early and fast :smileyhappy: Girls are usually easier than boys, Aaron was 3. I know you're ready, but you have to make sure she is :smileywink:
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Nicole: I think Imissed when I fell (and we BD'd that night and if i remember correctly he didn't pull out either), then doubled, then missed again because i had a migraine (however, BDing took care of the migraine), then doubled again the following day. I usually am really good and don't miss pills so I'm mad at myself for that. I started spotting a few days after I fell as well. It was pretty light, but mostly brown stuff.. I use a cup now so I can't judge "Oh it was enough for a pantyliner, or barely enough to fill a tampon.." because well.. a cup just collects it, not absorbs it, I do know the amounts were so small that it just kinda coated the rim of the cup (sorry, TMI..i know). I'm not sure whats going on here..I'm worried for sure because we definitely didn't want TTC again until after my first pap post leep in may. (and a major IF we even do. Baby fever is kinda wore off now lol as I barely can keep up with Layla half the time! That kid is into everything!! aka.. I found her "redecorating" my cabinet with a pencil she stole off of the table (wasn't even aware she could reach the table top!) . I've since bought her some crayola color wonder markers and their special paper. That way, if she colors on the cabinent, the marker doesn't show up on anything but the special color wonder paper! BEST INVENTION EVER!

I guess we are just playing wait and see right now and I hate that. I'm still taking my new pills because I dont want to be like "Oh well I'm going to quit because I didn't get my period.."  and it be negative (which hopefully it is!) but at the same time, I'm all "oh geez, I really need to test to see whats going on before i keep taking these.." but im scared to see the result lol.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Brie: You had so much going on at that time with your fall and all. Interesting that BD'ing cures the migraine :smileywink: You use a cup? Pantiliners are great because they absorb even the littlest bit without being too bulky like a regular pad. Not really a good idea to use tampons during spotting. Oh I love Color Wonder! That's all we have for Aaron besides regular crayons, no mess! He colors pictures and makes paintings with it all the time :smileyhappy: I know you're nervous about this hun, so you will know on Mon for sure or will it still be too early? CD33 now, that does seem like longer than you're used to. It's tough to tell with that spotting in the middle.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is having a good week. We had our anatomy US today, baby is healthy and measuring 19 weeks 1 day. We will know the gender tomorrow!!

18weeks5days2.jpg

18weeks5days.jpg

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 675 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: