Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

[ Edited ]

Amy: I know, I forgot to subscribe to March too so I wasn't getting any notifications of the posts either. So glad you're little baby girl cauliflower is doing well :smileyhappy: Nathan is going to be 2 before you know it, they grow so fast!

Thank you Tara, me too. We're aiming to have the cake tomorrow :smileyhappy: At least it's ice cream and the freezer has been keeping it fresh :smileywink: Yes, he IS a very busy man now, it's tough on the weeknights especially. Are you still getting the headaches? It stinks that your old neck injury is bringing them on and pregnancy just adds to it. That's good your energy is coming back slowly but surely :smileyhappy: YAY you're almost 16 weeks!

Simone: Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that Ty's coming home is delayed again, and you have to wait for another court date :smileysad: This has been taking such an emotional toll on you ((BIG HUGS)) How is Game of Thrones? I've been wanting to check out the series myself. I'm glad you were able to have that relaxing time to yourself the other night and congrats on losing more weight :smileyhappy:

Alexx: You certainly covered your bases this cycle :smileywink: I know, the 2WW is the worst :smileytongue: Hmm, something happened in there on Sat, FX'd!

Gina: Did you find out yet?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Nicole thanks! Game of thrones is good. i finished the show last night. The only thing i could have done without was all the frontal nudity. It is geared for men, but entertaining. I want to find out what happens next. I could read the books as my oldest has them, but it takes me awhile to read with all the interuptions. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Simone: That's how The Tudors series was too, the premium channels allow so much now more than ever. I didn't realize GOT had books. I hear you, the only time I have to read without interruptions is when I pump at work.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Nicole: he is very cramped. I have such a small torso and for the longest time he was settled in my ribs then when he turned he still has no room. His butt is now in my rubs. The baths do help and they are the perfect cure for RLS if you ever have that.

Amy: my dh doesn't want to go to the rehearsal dinner without me. He hates even going to the store without me. We do everything together, we always have. We feel funny if we go somewhere alone, except to work. I have been taking it very easy. Tomorrow before the dinner I want to pamper myself. I've never had a pedicure and my feet sure could use some pampering. No matter how much lotion I put on they are still dry and cracked. A June baby yay!! I can't believe your 24 weeks already! Time flys by for a pregnancy.

Tara: I was going to skip the rehearsal but my dh wants me to go. I'm going to sit down the entire time. If people want to talk they will have yo come over to my chair. Sorry about your back. I hope tat goes away and the headaches too. Those are no fun.

Simone: I'm sorry about Ty. I would have done the same thing you did. Just walked out after getting the new date. They are wrong for doing this to you.

Alexx: I understand I didn't take what you said the wrong way. I told my husband the same thing. He still wants me to go. We barely see each other since he works and I sleep all day. I have to sleep on the couch so he has to sleep upstairs alone and he hates it. Keep yourself occupied for the 2ww. It is tough I just kept myself so busy I couldn't think about anything.

Afm: I can sleep at night now thank goodness. The only problem is now I sleep until about noon. I'm just glad we made it another week. Let's see if we can make it another week. Dh wants Bryce born on the 23rd of this month or April.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Mmm, I love icecream cake. I prefer the kind without the actual cake in it though. That's the perfect kind for you since you hadn't been able to eat it yet. The Game of Thrones books are really good. Also, very long. They are written by George R. Martin. I'm excited for the 16th week. Actually each new week I get excited. I think it helps the weeks go a little faster. 

Simone- Hugs

Alix- Funny that DH wants you to deliver on the 23rd, yet he wants you to attend the rehearsal. Hopefully your plan will work well and you can stay seated. 

AFM- Peeked with US last night at work just to see the baby. So awesome. The pics don't print out very well so not really worth posting. 

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

ladies, I think the Irish may have got me! :x again..

I will be testing 3/17 if AF hasnt shown.. I started my new pill pack yesterday but hadn't gotten a period yet. Constantly peeing, having to pee, almost peeing myself.. super tired. Idk how that could have happened! Unless im just having an off month or something?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: dh has a thing for the number 23. He says if Bryce comes early he hopes it's the 23rd.

Brie: uh oh. I hope it's just your new pill pack and stress from school.
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 750 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: