Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

I just realized I hadn't posted in March and that's why I am not getting anything telling me there are new posts.  Oops.

Alix- That's a lot to do.  I would personally skip the rehearsal dinner, your friends will understand and you're not actually in the wedding party.  You're DH will live without you there.  Take it easy... very very easy.

Tara- Hope all is going well and you're getting a little of that energy back.

Brie- Layla could just be a late talker too.  It does happen with absolutely nothing going on otherwise.  They all learn things at such different rates.  Hope all is well.

Alexx- GL on the 2ww.  That's always rough.

AFM- Just plugging along.  It's looking like this little one will be here the 19th or 20th of June.  I still haven't gotten the call to have it scheduled for sure, but that's the dates that the doctor was talking.  My back has been aching a lot recently, if I don't take a bath before bed I'm useless in the morning.  Migraines are still coming and going.  Babies HR and everything was measuring great at the 24 week appointment last week.  I've just been plugging away on Nathan's birthday stuff.  So much to do still and less then 2 weeks to get it done.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- That sure does sound like an exhausting weekend. I sure hope you are able to keep it as low key as possible. Maybe you can skip the rehearsal dinner or something. You're getting close to 35 weeks which is another great milestone!

Nicole- Sorry to hear you lost a family member. I hope you guys can find the time to celebrate your birthday! Happy belated Birthday! Your DH sounds like a very busy man. Oh my. 

Amy- Energy is returning some. Feels like I need more ambition though. My back has been bothering me a little bit. I have a pinched nerve or something in my glute which hurts more at times than others. I sure hope the migraines subside, I'm still having headaches and I know they are fun. Especially when there is so much to get done. Yay for a good 24 week appt and Nathans 1st birthday coming up! Are they planning on inducing you is that what you meant by when the baby should be here?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I am going to have a csection. After the 4th degree tear I had last time it is the best option we think. The healing from the tear I had took a good year... and if I tear like that again I could have incontinence which just doesn't sound all that awesome.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Alix sorry about your hands, but it always is good to keep busy. 

Tara glad you are getting some energy back. 

AFM Ty was supposed to come home this Friday, but before court even started the cps worker came over to me and Chad and told us that they got a new report of abuse from one or both of us on Ty. I think it is Lakeview messing around with us as they have stated time and time that he should not be returned home without more support for me. So I nearly broke into tears. I did right after the judge said will the 31st work for us for a new court date. I grabed the tissues said yes and started crying. I even walked out of the courtroom and went straight for the elevator not wanting to talk to the cps worker or anyone. 

I don't even know what it is about and if it is so bad why have they not talked to the twins at school or come to the house yet. 

Going back to after court when I came home I went to bed and stayed there until it was almost time for the kids to go to bed. Then I stayed up until after midnight watching Game of Thrones. I only started it (season 1) Saturday night and I am on episode 6 of the 3rd season. 

I was hoping to be able to bring Ty back this week as I was thinking that was the reason why I m/c'd in July  because having Ty home and a newborn might have been too much for us, but now I don't have neither and I am so mad and depressed. I do not know why this crap keeps happening. 

On a good note since February 18th I have lost 7.8 pounds.

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Oh gotcha. I remember you were saying how you were worried about the delivery based on what the outcome was after you had Nathan. Hopefully everything will go smoothly!

Simone- Sounds like you are in a tough situation. Sorry about the dissapointment. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Simone- I sent you a private message. 

Alix- Sorry to sound like such a mom before. I just want you to be safe. Looks like you got all your ducks in a row though, so I won't worry too much. lol

AFM- 2WW is a b****...

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

[ Edited ]

amontes11051 I sent you a message back. It may be a little lengthy.

Well today was my due date. Glad it's finally here! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 226 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: