Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

I'll start a new board, and guess I'll be adding that BFP we've all suspected I had! Im in total shock still

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

Congrats Brie! I knew it! I will look at the personal message soon. I have been so busy trying to learn all of Bryce's cries. I found out a solution for his gasiness. The wonderful nurse at the hospital showed me a trick. If you sit the baby up and support his chin and rock him back and forth it works the gas up and giant burps come out it has worked wonders!

Nicole: I have to find my coupon for the free pillow. I really need it.

I know I'm forgetting to respond to everyone. I have to get on the ipad tomorrow and get back to everyone.

We have been so busy getting appointments out of the way. And we were supposed to have Bryce circumcised today but the dr never scheduled him so we left. And now my dr is mad at me for it and calling to reschedule. I really don't like my dr. I hope the 2 week check up is my last one with her. I have to go babies crying
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH-I545
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,300 members 148,254 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: