Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

Thank you Gina! I'm counting down the hours now. I know I'm on bed rest but I might have my husband get me out of the house I'm going crazy waiting.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

That is how I felt the day before I had my planned c-section. I barely slept the day before. Soak it all in! It will be over before you know it. I love the whole process of labor.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

I barely slept last night too. I was really tired but I kept waking up. I've only heard bad things about labor. I'm keeping an open mind and I know everyone is different. Everyone tells me I need to have the epidural. I don't want it unless I have to have one. I don't like meds
Posted from Samsung SCH-I545
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

Do what you feel comfortable with,you may not need it. With both off my VBACs it was an amazing experience. Breathing through contractions is key. And while pushing only think of the end result. Your beautiful baby boy! :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

That's what I keep telling myself. If I breathe I should be ok.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Oh no, not again! That's such a bummer! I sure hope you guys all get healthy and get to finally enjoy that cake sometime! 

Alix- That's nice they let you go home. I hope everything goes very smoothly for you! I can imagine the anticipation is killer. You can do what ever you need to do when it comes to natural or epidural. There is no wrong or right. Remember there is an end to it and you'll be holding your sweet sweet baby in your arms!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

There's been a change of plans. I'm getting 2 pills to start the contractions. The first one at midnight the second 4 hours later then pitocin 4 hours later non stop starting off on a low dose going up until they break my water. This is gunna be a long night
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 18 members 3,755 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: