Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

[ Edited ]

Tara: She is very sweet and loves to snuggle.. like alot. Like if i sit, shes climbing on top of me and the computer or schoolbooks to get to me to snuggle.its usually her and her "night night blanket". Shes figured out how to reach into the crib to get it, so she drags it constantly, Its white too.. so clorox is my friend! lol. Im hoping its her hearing as well.. although shes beginning to mimic what we say (in her own sounds) and do. Good signs! But shes also seeming frustrated like she did when she was a newborn and couldnt move around but wanted to. she screamed constantly..and shes now whining constantly.

Gina: She doesn't say anything at all. Random sounds here and there of different vowels and consonants..but no words. Her dad has bad ears, so thats why they are worried. Chris had to have a new eardrum grafted from skin on his head when he was young because it corroded away due to a bacteria. Now his other eardrum is gone and looking like his other one is going again as well. But shes never said anything, and they worry when they are 16 months and have no spoken words. I swear she said ugh oh one time when she dropped a toy in the bath, but shes never said it again and that was months ago.

Alix: Like i said to Gina, its probably her hearing, but she has some odd habits that also raise flags for autism..its killer waiting, but nothing else i can do. I've waited for 9 months to get to even see her, then waited another 9 to see her walk, and 16.5 to see her talk.. I think we can wait out another month to know whats up. Layla was 6lbs at 33 weeks, they told me I could expect her to be 8 or more lbs by the time I went into labor.. I was really worried about that. She was 7lbs 14oz at birth and 19.5 inches long. I pushed her out with not too much fan fare (but lots of hemmoroids.. ouch). It depends on your pelvis and position of bryce and etc. Not his weight. I was super glad I wasn't Chris' ex wife.. JD was over 9lbs at birth. The thought of that makes me cringe, but at the same time, the only part that hurt about pushing Layla out was she tore me up by my urethra. with the epidural I still felt that part. I say epidural epidural epidural.. :smileyhappy:

Well, I have some assignments to work on for spanish, and I really want to soak in a nice warm bath while layla naps and enjoy some coffee and classical music.. so I am off to sneak that in.. I really need to clean up the house some, but i can do that (somewhat) while bug is awake .. I can't relax in a hot bath while she is :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- My neck is an old injury from a car accident about 11 years ago. It still often causes problems. My neck gets super tight with lots of knots and causes headaches. Glad you are trying to stay off your feet as much as possible. Yay for crocheting! I know I get pretty sleepy sometimes when I'm knitting from the repetition. 

Brie- Ahhh sweet sweet baby! It's amazing how they figure out how to get what they want. Funny how pretty much all kids have that security item such as her night night blanket. The mimicking is good! Good luck on your spanish homework! Hope you get your bath and coffee that sounds relaxing!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Brie: I still hope it's good news. My little sister didn't talk until she was 3. And she is fine. She just wanted us to cater to her. Awe Layla sounds so sweet. I hope Bryce is like that!

Tara: I'm sorry about the neck pain. My shoulder still bothers me even after the bone spur was removed. Car accidents are no joke!

afm: I don't know what's going on but about 30 min ago Bryce decided he wanted to be very active and now I have a sharp shooting pain that won't go away and it feels like it's right under my bladder. I went to the bathroom thinking it was that and I was almost doubled over from the pain. I'm gunna see if a warm bath will help I haven't felt this pain before. My hips have been popping too. I'm not sure if it's pain from him dropping or the round ligament pain.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

:'(

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Wow, I am sorry I've been MIA for a while Just doing lots of baby making and working. I'm on my 2ww and should be testing next week. I am not temping or anything, just having sex every other day and every day on the weekends. I had some SERIOUS pain on saturday night. I felt like my ovaries were about to blow up for about 30 minutes and then it went away. I don't know If it was gas, cysts, or maybe implantation. Who knows...we'll just have to wait and see. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- Hope things are alright!

Alexx- Fingers crossed for you! I hope that was ovulation pain and not a cyst. I have always hated the 2WW it's tough. 

AFM- Just working. Not a whole lot new here to report. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Simone: hope things are ok!

Alexx: keeping my fingers crossed for you and that this month is it for you!!

Tara: hope work is going well.

Afm: bed rest is driving me nuts. I had to go to the corner store for milk and it really wore me out. I ended up taking a 3 hour nap when I got home. I didn't know I would be this bad after the hospital. This weekend is going to be rough. Out friend is getting married and dh is part of the wedding party. So we have rehearsal on Friday wedding on Saturday and then baby shower on Sunday. I hope it's not too much for me!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,370 members 164,941 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: