Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

Tara: I know I've been leaking clear fluid/milk since January. Tmi...I did notice that I have been having extra discharge. And when I wipe I can tell I wipe some off every time. And sometimes when I know I have to go to the bathroom it feels like I peed myself but there is nothing there just a little bit of the discharge. I don't know what it is. I see the dr tomorrow and I know I'm not going to get any answers from her but I'm still going to ask I have a long list of questions for her. If I don't get any answers from her I will right then and there ask to see her boss or supervisor and let them know how unhappy we are with her as a dr and that she doesn't take any of our concerns to heart that she shrugs them off and says nothing is wrong.

I wouldn't be able to wait if I had acces to an u/s machine. I would have dh come into work with me one night and just look and keep it a secret :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Hello ladies...I might be going into the ER tonight. I just started to have really bad lower back pain and contractions that are 4-5 minutes apart. If they get closer together I will go in and if the warm bath I'm about to try doesn't work I will be waking dh up and we will be going in.
Posted from Apple iPad
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of Bryce!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Posted from Android 4.3
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

The bath didn't help but they are still 5 minutes apart. I don't want to wake dh up and have us be told to go home. I will wait another hour and see if they stop. We are supposed to see the dr at 9 am anyways
Posted from Android 4.3
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

With Nathan mine were so close I never even timed them once. I was 9 cm when I got to the hospital. Do you have an emergency number you can call? My maternity center has emergency people who help you decide what to do.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Posted from Android 4.3
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

I know they have an answering machine that says call back during normal business hours. I don't even have a number to call to talk to the nurses. I have to call the normal number when the office is open and press a certain number to leave a message. I'm going to try and wait this out til the appointment and see what the dr says. Or wait til dh alarm goes off and then see what he wants to do. He gets up at 530 so 3 hours
Posted from Apple iPad
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Wow Alix, you posted a lot since I read last! You're so close to 36 weeks! Looks like Bryce wants to come! Can't wait to hear an update!!
Praying for you and your little guy ♥
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 734 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: