Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

Amy: I have 4 stitches from what dh told me. So I guess not that bad. It just feels that bad. I have used all of the stuff they gave me and none of it relieves the pain. And my legs and feet are so swollen it hurts just to walk.

Haley: I'm Def going to stock up before I leave tomorrow. I'm not going to be able to leave the house to go to the store so I'm going to need all of that.

Nicole: I'm trying to nurse him. He seems to just want the skin to skin contact. I have to pretty much force him to eat. But once he gets going he's good. Happy birthday to your mom!

Brie: that year still doesn't sound good. I'm ready for the intense throbbing pain to go away. It Hurst to do anything and they haven't given me the pain pill that was ordered for me. I hate to take pain pills but I need it right now. I'm glad you didn't really hurt yourself when you fell. I'm really curious to see if you start af or not.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH-I545
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- have they given you ice packs? Those helped me, you have all the swelling and such going on so the ice helps calm that down.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Posted from Samsung SPH-L710
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Brie: that's so nice you had quality time with JD :smileyhappy: So glad you weren't hurt as bad as you thought from your fall. Being busy with JD helped keep your mind off not getting AF yet :smileywink: You will know soon enough!

Alix: the skin to skin is the best part, the bond you have is precious :smileyhappy: they don't need much besides the colostrum until your milk fully comes in.

Amy: You're right about the ice packs, very soothing and relieving the swelling. The nurses gave me one every time they came to check on my stitches.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! I think I can say for all of us we feel spoiled to have gotten such great updates and a picture to boot! I'm glad you are both healthy! It'll take some time for your bottom to heal, but it'll happen. So excited that he's finally here. He's a good size boy for 37 weeks!

Amy- Yeah I think the fact that the pain has been in the middle made me more freaked out. I wasn't expected it there. Still feeling pretty uncomfortable, but I'll take the discomfort anyday to have this baby. You're getting closer and closer you can do it!

Haley- Thanks for your input. Makes me feel better hearing others describe it as sharp cause the few I asked about it didn't quite know what to think. 

Nicole- 5 teeth! Oh my goodness!

Brie- I hope your back and pelvic pain let up. Seems kinda crazy you still haven't gotten AF. Hopefully you're right and it was just the missed pill from last month. That's nice you had a good time with JD. That's pretty funny about the wings cause I think I remember you craving wings when you were PG with Layla and had that bad restraunt experience. :smileyhappy: 

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Posted from Samsung SPH-L710
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]

Tara: I had those sharp pains in the middle too. It's normal :smileyhappy: then they all moved to my left side felt like I had a cyst and during labor it was killer. So I'm having my Dr check when I go see her again. 

Afm: I finally found the perfect way to feed Bryce. I need to go get the boppy pillow he likes soft things like me and he dies not want me holding him while he's eating. He ate so much better that way. He is still doing great. The only problem we seem to have is he's gassy like his dad. He will burp a few times after eating then fall asleep wake up an hour later and be so stopped up with burps he's screaming. The nurse said it's normal. I was really worried. I finally got more pain meds after asking this morning and not getting them and I got a shower. I feel like a human again. I will try and get some more pix on here. I think it's nap time while Bryce is sleeping :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH-I545
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: it's crazy, Aaron didn't even have 4 by the time he turned 1! Lucas is going to eat everything in sight!

Alix: the boppy is the greatest, I use it all the time, both boys. Gassiness/reflux is perfectly normal in newborns. Lucas still has that depending on his feeding schedule. Being able to shower is heaven after what you've gone through!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 642 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: