Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

Nicole: It was negative :smileyhappy: which is a huge relief.  Im thinking my cycle is messed up from when I had the spotting for 6 days after missing those two pills then doubling up. I cant think of any other reasons other than that. I will let you know how we like the stroller.. like I said, its about $100 more than we wanted to spend (had been eyeing the Jeep Adventure Jogger for $212. DH runs, I can't run for a great while due to my ankle, but we do hike alot so a jogger is what they recommend)...but the ratings on the BOB made it seem better, plus alot of people said the jeep strollers tires wouldnt inflate and jeep refused to replace them.  As for my teeth, I believe i'll be able to get 3 out at once.. I am pretty sure one will need to be seen by an oral surgeon but i could be wrong! i'll know on the 31st.

Simone: I'll add it. Seems like you have alot going on lady! (HUGS)). good luck TTC

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- Let's hope that negative holds up for you!

Nicole- Hope all is well.

Tara- Glad to hear things are going good. I so wish I could sneak in some u/s. You make me jealous.

Alix- Take it easy. Get lots of rest! You're almost there! How exciting.

AFM- Trying to get the house put together for Nathans party on Sunday. So much to do between now and then. Yesterday I was having quite a bit of Braxton Hicks and low back cramping. I ended up calling and then went in today. Everything is nice and closed up and no contractions while hooked up to the NST so that was good. Little girl is a mover and seems to be doing well. It was a stressful weekend but all is well so that is good.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Brie: I know your happy it's negative. It might be the stress your under and missing that one day for the pill.

Amy: sorry about the Braxton hicks. I know those are annoying, I thought that's all mine were when I went in. I even told the nurse that. I'm taking it as easy as I can. I really want to clean the entire house but I am hold ping myself I n check and not doing it. I'm even using the dishwasher to do dishes instead of hand washing them cause our dishwasher isn't that great.

Afm: I'm trying to figure out how to paint some pictures for Bryce's room. I have the pictures on my iPad but I can't seem to draw right now. My hands are still too swollen from crocheting too much. I think I need tracing paper. I found a really good lion king picture to paint for his room and got all the paint and wood for it.
I also have another question...did anyone's boons ever hurt really bad this late in pregnancy? I feel like I just did a 100 push-ups when I haven't really done anything today and they started hurting after lunch.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Oh man, weird few days. My boobs have been hurting so much since thursday. On saturday, I woke up in a weird mood and went to lay down at 10 AM and just started bawling. I went for a walk with our puppy and sat in a field and cried for an hour. Then I went home to help my husband clean for game night and found myself in the bathroom crying while cleaning the toilet and my husband found me. He asked what was wring and I couldn't give him an answer because there was nothing wrong. It was so weird. Then, I went to bed on sunday at 11PM and woke up at 8 to take Adam to school, then slept until 5 PM!!! 16 hours of sleep! Then I took a nap from 8PM-11PM before work. So in 24 hours, I slept 19. I'm either about to start a crazy AF or I'm knocked up. lol...

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Alix: I wonder if you should be monitored on the NST, this way they can keep track of your contractions. It's hard to avoid having to take the dogs out. That was my only outside task when I was on BR. And, yes you have to be careful with the stairs. Our computer is in the basement and that was one of the reasons DH bought me a kindle so I can have access to the internet while lying down. I never saw my mucous plug with Lucas. But, I did with Aaron. The bloody show didn't come for either until I was already in full on labor. My water didn't break for either also. It's fun watching the games too :smileywink: Yes, the show airs on A&E Weds at 10:30. We record it on our DVR. Lots of baby clothes huh! You're getting closer to 36 :smileyhappy: Oh yeah, it's very common to have extremely sore boobs, your hormones are on overload and affects them too. It's ok to design Bryce's room but leave the painting up to your DH.

Brie: Maybe you just didn't even O this cycle because of the missed pills and spotting. The new stroller will be great exercise for you even if you can't run just yet. The more the merrier with your teeth, I had mine out all at once and DH had his one at a time, it was a rough experience for him doing it that way. He was trying to be brave about it just having novocaine each time, I preferred just being out and they were all done.

Hi Amy :smileyhappy: Those BH's can be pretty strong sometimes. I'm glad your visit went well, it was definitely a good idea to be put on the NST.

Alexx: Hmm, the heightened emotions and sleepiness, those sure do seem like pregnancy signs :smileywink:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Alexx: sounds like your hormones are picking up on something that the test might not pick up yet. I'm hoping this is a positive test for you this month!!

Nicole: I'm still not sure if it was my mucous plug or not. And I'm waiting for my water to break but I think the more I wait for it the more it won't happen. I did let dh decorate the baby room. I just put away the clothes. We still don't have enough space for all of them. I think I need a tote so I can get all of the bigger clothes out and just keep the newborn to 3 month clothes then switch out. They had me hooked up to one of the NST monitors in the hospital and my ob said there were no contractions but the nurse and on call dr put me on meds to stop labor and contractions. I really wish this dr had showed this side in the beginning when I could have changed drs. I'm just waiting for the contractions to get closer together so I can just go into the er.

Has anyone ever heard popping noises coming from the womb? It's scaring me. I also feel like I've been run over by a semi. My whole belly hurts and my boobs. I hope this baby gets here soon.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I had to promise DH that I wouldn't look with US before our anatomy scan so he would agree to talk baby names. I suppose I can wait. 

Alix- Are you leaking any fluid?

Simone- Hope things get better for all of you!

Brie- Hmmm, Still curious about when you'll get AF. 

Alix- When are you testing? Those symptoms aound promising!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 591 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: