Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

[ Edited ]

AYYYEEEE its the LUCK O' THE IRISH :smileywink:

Name              Test date                        Result                            EDD :          

Simone             3/27

Isra          3/?

Alexx           3/?

Expecting        EDD                             GENDER:     

Vicki-                 04/18/2014

Amy-                 06/2014                          TEAM PINK:

Tara                   08/30/2014

Gina                   08/10/2014                     TEAM BLUE

Born:                                                                                Current Age:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013                               8 Months

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013                                   9Months

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13                                        9 Months

Amanda---  Halle 10/1/2012                              1 year, 5 months

Brie--- Layla Rose 10/14/2012                          1 year, 5months

Autumn--- Ryleigh 02/08/2013                        1 Year, 1 Month 

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013                                8 Months

Alix- Baby Bryce 03/28/2014

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: The Luck of the Irish Month Board (March)

I keep forgetting its march already. The dr apt went well. Dr said I'm looking for new symptoms not ones I've been having. And Bryce is 6 pounds already!! He is a big boy. I'm not sure I can have a natural birth with him. I'm only 5'1. I'm on definite bed rest until he is born so no more work and no more getting everything I need to get so I can be out of the military before he's born. I'm gunna try and be lazy but I'm not a person that can sit around all day. I need to be busy.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Hopefully it'll all work out. Maybe you can get the things you need via fax so you wont have to get up alot. Its worth checking into. I never had a contraction all the way up until AFTER my water broke.. But I do know that diarreha is both a side effect of the mag drip and also a indicator of labor. Just monitor, monitor, monitor!

Small update here, Layla went in for her checkup yesterday and her doctor is really concerned about her not talking at all. She is teething (as always..I swear she cuts a new tooth every week.. has all bottom ones, now finishing on top), so she has a bit of a post nasal drip from that thats causing her to have rotten milk breath (YUCK..especially when she wants to get right into my face and kiss my nose with big open mouthed kisses. Like kisses-dislike stinky milk breath). he said that should clear up when shes done teething and the drainage stops. No infections :smileyhappy: However, because of Chris' bad ears and etc, he referred us to an audiologist for her hearing to be checked. He wants her test done in 1-2 weeks, but they have no appts available until April 21st!

He said depending on the results from that, we are also going to do an autism screening at her 18 month checkup and then go from there. NOT something you want to hear coming from the doctor, but i guess you have to "go with it". he's concerned because she had previously hit every other developmental milestone early (crawling at 4 months, sitting up by 5, cruising by 6, walking at 9.5), he said her interaction with other kids is ahead of schedule so hes really thinking its a hearing issue. i guess we will have to see.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Okay I'm a dork. I forgot it was March, too...

Nicole- I will let you ladies know when I know. Can't wait for the 9th!! 

Alix- So glad your appt went well! Hope you 1can obey doctors orders and stay put. I can only imagine how challenging that would be. Sounds like some crochet projects, tv, movies, reading, journaling....you name it. Fingers crossed for you guys!!

Brie- That sounds like tough news to hear although hopefully it's hearing related and can be resolved. Layla sounds like she is super sweet and ahead of the curve on a lot of things. The fact that she is interactive with people seems like a huge positive. Having the screening will hopefully give you some more peace of mind. Hope that they can fit you in sooner than the 21st.I wonder if your doc can somehow expedict the process? 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

Alix - Hope he stays put for awhile longer. I was on bedrest with Olivia and ended up having her at 39 weeks. Why do you think you won't be able to have him naturally? I am 5 feet and had two babies naturally. It all depends on a bunch of factors, including position of baby not necessarily weight. Your baby knows what to do. :smileyhappy:

Brie - Does she speak any words? My kids seemed to talk more towards two. Hope the evaluation goes well.

Tara - How are you feeling?

Hi Nicole! :smileyhappy:

AFM - We decided to find out the gender of the baby. We have our US next week and are getting a gender reveal cake made. :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Gina- I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. Been battling headaches, but I know a big part of that is my neck. Still feeling unmotivated to get much done. How are you doing? I'm excited that you guys decided to find out! Can't wait to hear if you are tipping the scales in the girl direction or blancing it all out with a boy :smileyhappy:

Alix- I agree with Gina. There are lots of factors that count when it comes to a vaginal birth. Your pelvis and the position of the baby are pretty big influences. Suprisingly size of a person doesn't always mean much about someone's pelvic outlet. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Brie: I'm sorry about Layla! Hopefully she just doesn't want to talk right now and she is fine. I would be scared about that appointment, I hope it goes well and they give you great news!

Gina: I'm just worried if he gains any more weight I won't be able to have him naturally. My sisters babies were over 7 pounds and they wouldn't let them deliver naturally. Bryce is already 6pounds and we have 6 weeks to go.

Tara: what happened to your neck? I am crocheting when I can. TV is always on and I'm trying to follow dr orders. I still get up to let the dogs out but I make sure they aren't in their kennel all say so it's easier on me. And they have calmed down a lot so they listen better to me now, and Jasmine is so protective she just sits next to me and makes sure I'm ok.

The dr is not monitoring my bp. But they check at every appointment.so far it's been normal only high once when we thought I had pre eclampsia.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,612 members 195,782 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: