New Contributor
avila231

TTC

My husband and I been try to convince for three month now no baby. We are following all the right steps . We are both 27 and in good health. This is going to be our first child. I did my pre convince appointment to my gyn and everything was normal.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
avila231

Re: TTC

?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Sometimes it just takes time. Are your cycles regular and are you sure of when ovulation is occurring?
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Just be patient (trust me I know how hard that can be right now) and you will get pregnant before you know it. My boyfriend and I decided in Oct 2013 that we wanted to start TTC and by Nov we were pregnant unfortunately in Dec we found out that the baby's heart had stopped functioning and I ended up having to have a d&c done. We were cleared by my obgyn to start TTC but advised to wait until after aunt flow showed up. So now it is just a waiting game. Since my period is going to be all over the place for the next few  months the doctor told me to pick up an ovulation prediction kit so I can find out when I am ovulating. This might help you guys out some. Sending baby dust your way!! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
avila231

Thanks for the kind words and I am sorry about your lost .I prayer that this month might be it.
🙏😎
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,167 members 192,102 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: