Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

So frustrated I'm about to lose my mind

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 2 years now. I have had multiple miscarriages and 2 ectopic pregnancies. I AM ONLY 24 #*&$^(@ YEARS OLD!!! How can this be happening to me?! It is so frustrating. I just want that little baby I see in my dreams every night. How can I cope with this. My fertility doctor is starting me on Clomid if I don't get pregnant by christmas. What can I expect? 

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Emmys_Mom

Re: So frustrated I'm about to lose my mind

I'm sorry trying for a baby has been so hard for you and your husband! I would highly recommend looking at the September board thread - a lot of other moms to be post daily about what's going on with their journey. They're very supportive and they may have some information on Clomid.

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

I'm so sorry.  I know you must be super frustrated.  I'm glad you are seeing a fertility doctor.  Regardless of age, unfortunately many women experience similar problems.  However, many also go on to have healthy babies!  I agree with the above post, visit the September board and talk to the ladies on there.  They are awesome and super helpful!  HUGS!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
mdg7735564

sorry to hear that. I had 5 miscarriages & had been going to a fertility clinic for over a year & all they could do was presctibe progesterone & low dose aspirin & tell me to keep trying. I went to a traditional Chinese medicine doctor, generally they are also accupuncturists, he had hundreds of women coming in being told they would never have a baby by western doctors. he does fertility accupuncture to allow blood flow to your uterus & align your energy. after 2 sessions I was pregnant on my following ovulation & I am now 8 months pregnant without any complications. my doctor says its the perfect pregnancy. I'm 36 and had been trying for several frustrating years. be open minded to alternatives& good luck.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 766 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: