Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: September Board

Tara: As always, hoping you wont need the RE appt, but if not, at least you may be getting faster results with this new place, and I like that idea for you :smileyhappy:  I wish other people thought like we did about kids, they just have them because they can ..and then theres others like you and my sister, who want one so badly and are having issues. My sister has PCOS, she has like a 10% chance of concieving, but she would make an amazing mother! I even considered offering to be a surrogate to her instead of them looking at random people. They are financially well prepared for a child, it kills me, especially when people like DH's co worker that get pregnant a 5th time because shes "jealous" of me and they can't support themselves. Last night their electricity was shut off again, out of the 9 months this year, its been shut off at least 5 times. I dont want to ever be in those positions, even though DH would love another..and I think I would maybe. Its alot to consider. it really is..we kinda rushed into it with Layla, and I want things to be different this time around.

Alix: We cant wait to 'meet' the gummy bear!! :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I put up the picture. It took a lot of tinkering on the laptop. It's so slow compared to the iPad. My sister offered to be a surrogate for me if I couldn't have children. We all thought after the car accident that I wouldn't be able to since it pushed my right hip up and forward. But we are so lucky. Brie I think you and the dh would be perfectly fine with a second child. But I agree with you. It's better to wait and make sure that everything is good before you try to bring another baby into the home. I know Jason wants to have 3. I told him we have to be really ready for all of them. One right now is enough for me. The ultrasound pic looks like there could be two in there anyways. I hope the next ultrasound tells us for sure. It might just be a shadow but the more I look at it the more it looks like another baby. I don't know if I'm ready for twins.

I hope everyone trying this month gets a BFP!! I'm sending baby vibes to everyone!! 

Alix

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Hello ladies!

I am alive I promise! Life has just been super duper busy! We took a trip to my Dad's house and then down to St. Louis to see my Grandma this past weekend--and I feel like I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off! My house is a disaster zone and tonight was the first night we have eaten at home since last week! Yikes! Jordyn is already 2 months old (9 weeks really!) It's crazy and she is doing so well--growing so fast! Noah and Owen started school and we are all adjusting to getting in a groove!

I briefly read the updates and I hope to come and do shoutouts! But, its bedtime and Jordyn is being fussy-pants! So I am off!
*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Christine: Lol, i remember those times! Good thing you have all that stamina training with running or I'd think you'd be even more exhausted!! Can you post a link to your wordpress blog again? I lost it :x

Alix: It wont let us view the pic :smileysad: But that is so sweet of your sister!! I know mine would do the same, even though she is only my step sister, we dont let that bother us :smileyhappy: I would love to have a few other bills paid off that we owe before we have another, but like I said, our last truck payment is in May of next year, and I plan to return to work in January, so hopefully that will help get some of these bills down. :smileyhappy: Being overprepared never hurt anyone :smileywink: its being underprepared that did!

Can you try to add a pic to the board so we can see it, all we can see is a thumbnail image on yours.

afm- I managed to get stung by a yellow jacket and have a fire ant crawl up my shorts and bite me in an unmentionable lady place all within a minute of each other last night while on campus!!  Its quite funny actually. I was sitting outside waiting on DH to arrive so layla wouldnt be fussy. I was lifting her above my head and brought her down when I got stung, then when i saw the bug on my shirt, i stayed calm until layla moved her leg near it, then i flipped out trying to get it off me and away from her, dropping my phone. I saw DH pulling in, at this moment as well, and suddenly I hear a voice of "here", so I went to hand layla to DH and then started to yell "GET IT OFF OF ME! GET IT! IT STUNG ME! HELP!" wellllll... Dh then wipes the yellow jacket off me and i was about to hug and kiss him hello and whisper thank you. I look up finally to see that "DH" was NOT Chris!! LOL! This poor young man just was like "here..uh..you dropped your phone".. omg..I was so embarassed. LOL! Then i recieve a very angry call from DH.. who was a whole parking row away from where all this took place. And then I found two fire ants near my lady parts, biting the fire out of me, so then Im jumping around trying to get them out of my shorts while i was on fire.Pretty embarassing lol I almost handed my baby to a stranger, and ALMOST hugged and kissed him as well.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Brie: I had to add the picture again it put it in a private album. I just uploaded it. This time I looked closer and made sure it wasn't private or anything. My sister has her moments. My little sister is my step sister but we all consider her full blood. Her dad raised us since I was three and my sisters were older than me. He is a very kind and loving man to take on 3 kids when he was only 19. I agree 100% on being too prepared then underprepared. That's why we are getting my car earlier than we want. The dh's truck will be paid off in April/May of next year so we will have that money plus most of our other bills will be paid off this November. I just wish we would have the credit cards paid off but that will be done with time and big payments. I'm sorry about you getting attacked by bugs. I would have been dancing around and trying to juggle the baby.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Christine- Hello! Good to know you're doing well besides that whole busy bit :smileyhappy:

Brie- OMG, ROFL, sorry that's awful. It made for a good story! It's totally a bummer that your sister has had issues getting PG as well. Doesn't seem fair. 

Alix- Yay, little bean!

AFM- Gotta get going to get to work, boo.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Yay for 8 weeks!! I'll go check your album now :smileyhappy: I know at 7 weeks they kinda look like 2 blobs put together (bekah had hers that early for bleeding issues and we thought twins too). I agree with you.. I need a car too. But not til the truck is paid for.. we have a 03' F-150 and then I bought my 88 dodge dakota from the place where chris worked when we met for $800.. I love it but it isnt really great for family driving.. lol so i drive DH's Ford and he took over maggie. :smileysad: A car will be much easier to get a car seat in than a truck :smileywink:

Tara: OMG, I know.. i couldn't stop laughing AFTER the fact. It hurt at the time.. and Dh was none too happy lol..but oh well. Cant help it. It still amuses me though. I just realized our CD's are the same.. both on CD 13!

afm- nothing new.. just waiting on myself to O' in the next day or so.. on CD 13 now. DH knows its protection time this weekend. lol. back to the books!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,158 members 116,139 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: