Occasional Contributor
peanuut

Re: September Board

Hello I'm still around. I haven't been keeping up for about a month. I'm usually having to fight Kale for the iPad and he usually wins.

Amelia is 11 weeks old. She is about 12lbs. So a little chunk. She sleeps pretty good through the night but not so well during the day. I think she is a pretty light sleeper and with kale she just constantly gets woke up. So were working on that. I can't remember if I posted on here about the reflux problem we were having with her. But I discovered that dairy was effecting it. So I cut it almost completely out and she is doing much better. She is a smiley little girl that just loves to do face time with people or look at herself in the mirror. Thankfully Kale is still absolutely in love with her.

For the past week Kale has been very sick. We ended up in the ER on Wednesday for about 7hrs. They thought he was having appendisitice. But thankfully got sent home to observe him. Looks like it's just a bad virus. He is slowly starting to get better. We are just now praying Mia doesn't get it or us.

I'll have to try to remember to log on tomorrow on my PC to post a picture, this web site won't let me do it from my iPad.

It's late and Mia and I are off to bed.
Haley
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Haley: So glad to hear from you! Sorry you were having problems with Mia. Glad you figured out what it was. I hope Kale gets better and that you don't catch what he had. The iPad won't let any pictures be posted unless it's on Facebook. It's dumb I don't know why but it's a pain in the butt.

Afm: I got to talk to the dh last night and he is just as miserable as I am. He said he is going to try and get off the list for these trips to Minot because he can't stand to be away. Especially with us expecting. He really doesn't want to go anywhere. He was supposed to deploy for 6 months to Guam in April but that's when the baby is due and his boss said that he won't send him because this is his first baby. I woke up with the shakes today and can't seem to get them to go away. I still have tons of house work to do today too. I can always put it off until Tuesday when I don't have to go to work but I want it to be done. I just have to work up the energy to get up and clean.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Mommagiggles

[ Edited ]

Hey Everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA...we have had several out of state visitors come through the past few weeks and now finally have the house back to ourselves!  :smileyvery-happy:  Unfortunately, AF showed up for me on September 15th so no BFP yet for me.  On to October for me I guess!!  I think I may have already ovulated so now I am into my 2WW again!  Fingers crossed for me!  I hope everyone has been doing well!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Haley- Glad that Kale is on the mend. Hope the rest of you guys stay healthy. Sounds like you got the refulux figured out which is good! Glad you're doing well!

Aliz- Just remember he'll be coming home soon and each day is a day closer! That's good they won't deploy him when the baby is due. Hope that holds.

Faith- Bummer about AF, but hope this 2WW brings something good! 

AFM- Our hot water heater we replaced. Last night there was a big storm which washed our gravel parking space on the side of our driveway into the driveway and up next to the fence. It left a big crater where all the run off happened. DH and I ended up shoveling it back, but need to buy more gravel to fill on the holes and even it out. Oh the joys of being a homeowner. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Faith: sorry about AF. Kmfc for you!

Tara: one more day the dh comes home. He leaves at noon on the 2nd. I'm glad these last few days sped up. I was starting to go crazy. I do h ave to talk to him about staying in or getting out. I have that option after the baby is born. I might stay in. I will only have one year left on my contract. Then I can go to school full time and get my business started. I'm sorry about your driveway. I would love to own my own home. Renting is not fun anymore.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Mommagiggles

[ Edited ]

So I think this might be good signs for me but the past 2-3 days my bbs have been extremely sore (never get this sore before AF and never this early either!) and at the same time my lower back is so achy!!  I am very fatigued in the morning - I just have a REALLY hard time getting out of my bed lol ....I should only be a few days past ovulation (I stopped temperature charting this cycle b/c I felt that I might have been stressing out too much about it)...I only noticed CM on my underwear and could tell when I was ovulating and of course we BD'd a lot!!  I'm so hoping this is our month!!! I'm KMFC for sure!!  This morning I was sitting down on my couch with a heating pad on my back and I just felt like I had a cold or something coming on - it did seem to pass but it was very strange.  Have any of you ever had symptoms as soon as a few days past ovulation?  Normally my nipples get tender shortly after ovulation and last up until AF and IF I get breast tenderness it is never this extreme.  I'm just really hoping!!  Oh and today my CM was like a milky egg white consistency and not creamy like normally before AF....I'm due my cycle on/around October 13 - somewhere around there (so hard to tell b/c I normally run a 28-30 day cycle depending and this month I couldn't exactly pinpoint my ovulation through BBT charting)...DH is really hoping this is our month (he really thought I was last month lol) Thanks ladies!!!  I look forward to hearing from you!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- Exciting you've got your DH home again. That time flew by didn't it? :smileyvery-happy:

Tara- Wasn't that storm crazy! And yeah, homeownership is awesome sometimes. One week from that appointment, can't wait to hear how it goes.

Faith- I'm not sure you would feel the differences quite yet if you're only a couple days past O. But some people say they do so it's entirely possible. KMFC for you!

AFM- I'm not trying to have a baby... but boy is it tempting. I feel like Nathan is at just about the right age now and he's walking. Financially it doesn't make sense, but then does it ever? Anyways, as I've said before we're not really trying not to get pregnant but we're not trying either. I normally try to avoid the time that it seems possible, but I'm not so sure I want to avoid. Maybe not actively try like all the testing and stuff, but trying a little sounds good. Only thing is, I'm seriously afraid of going through my last pregnancy again, it was NOT a good experience to say the least. My body just isn't happy with all that. Anywho, my new blog is up, hamburger beef stroganoff today, very yummy indeed. msflutterby.com
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 502 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: