Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: September Board

Christine- Love the pictures! Glad you are doing good! Two jobs and three kiddos is a lot! You're a rockstar! I don't know about Nicole. I have only seen the one post after she had Lucas. 

Alix- Thank you for the support. It sucks. Hopefully one day the tables will turn and it will be my turn. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Your appointment is next week? Or the one after? I hope it goes well.

Christine- Glad to see all is going well. The FB page is a great idea.

Alix- Last year for Christmas we made hand print ornaments. Crafts with kids are the funnest! We also made a traced hand print tree with foam heart leaves for Valentines. A hand print rainbow for St. Patrick's day and hand print butterfly terra cotta pots for Mother's day. :smileyhappy: Seeing a theme? LOL We also made contact paper fake stained glass eggs for Easter and ones that said DAD or PAPA for Father's day. I try to keep Nathan busy. Now that he is getting bigger we can branch out and do more as well. Next week we're making the tissue paper stained glass things in pumpkin, ghost and bat shapes.

AFM- We have a lovely yellow balloon this week. Nathan had fun at the preschool prep again but one of the kids bullies him a bit and he doesn't get standing up for himself, nor does he really understand what is going on yet. But the kid pushed him down, took the trains from him and pushed him out of the way numerous times and then hit him in the head with a light saber type sword. I'm not sure the best way to deal with it. The mom tells the kid not to but he doesn't seem to get it, the kid is 2 and a half or so, noticeably bigger then Nathan. I don't see him bullying the other kids either so I don't get it.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: sorry for AF, but now you are closer to that next appointment, and hopefully this doctor will get you your sticky BFP alot faster!!

hey ladies, I've been around, AF was a meanie this month, and then I had a migraine yesterday. Neither were fun, I feel kinda "hungover" (migraine hangover).  I hateeee a headache hangover. But at least its gone.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Tara: You will get a BFP! I know you will.

Amy: Baby handprints are fun to work with because you can see the growth with their hands. One day they might be small and the next the hand will be just a little bit bigger

Brie: sorry about the migraine, I hate those!! I've had one for a while now that I have put it in the back of my mind so I can do other things. I hope you feel better.

Afm: I woke up let the dogs out and didn't out them back in their kennel it's the weekend I never keep them in there. I turn around and Belle is squatting in my couch pooping! I rubbed her nose next to it and put all of the dogs to bed. Hopefully an hour in the kennel will be enough for them to behave! Not a good way to wake up.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Christine: The kiddos are adorable, :smileyhappy: I did email nicole on here awhile back, but i never got a reply :smileysad: We miss her for sure.

i'll try to post more later. Im supposed to be reading Canturbury tales for class. lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Our appt is on the 9th so the week after this one. 

Brie- I hate migraines, I get them too and they're awful! Hope you start feelingnormal again!

Alix- Thanks. Darn dog, that would make me mad, too. 

AFM- Feel like I might be starting to get sick, I've been taking Vit C and drinking lots of water so hopefully that will  help!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I have an apt on the 9th as well. It was supposed to be this week on the 2nd but with the dh gone he asked me to reschedule so I did. I hope you feel better!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,296 members 197,655 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: