Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Re: September Board

Going to go pick up my Clomid tonight! I can't start it until next month but what a relief to have it in my hands! Baby time, here I come.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- MOPS=Mothers of preschoolers. It's a moms group that is normally through the church.

Tara- Bummer about the hot water heater and AF. Not cool. I oddly had a dream last night that our water heater went out. Strange.

AFM- Busy day. MOPS, friends visited for an unexpected but good playdate, swim lessons and glee tonight. Good day. Tomorrow we have the preschool prep group through a different moms group. We've been keeping busy busy. Our craft was a jenga piece turned into keychain. Really neat. I will do a tiny blog on it this week and a bigger one closer to Christmas as I've got a great idea to do with that for the family for Christmas that involved Nathans coloring and hopefully cutting things out with the cricut. We'll see how it works, but I'm excited for the idea. I'm already making fridge magnets with the flattened marbles and Nathans art for everyone. Well, so far Nathan is making them by drawing almost everyday, I'm just passing it off as fun coloring. LOL
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- Hope it works the first go at it!

Amy- That is wierd. 

AFM- AF is definately here. I'm out again;

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I'm sorry about the water heater and AF. I was really hoping to have you as a belly buddy. I hope that the new water heater stays good for a long time!!

Alexx: I hope the clomid works for you!! Kmfc!!

Amy: I told you I was slow. I should have know that. That is great that you are using Nathan's art for Christmas gifts and such. I want to do stuff like that too.

Brie: Hope school is going good.

Has anyone heard from Christine, Nicole, and Hailey?

Afm: work is gong by fast today which is a good thing. I need to stay busy. When I get home it's clean hype kitchen and wash the dogs. Then the weekend is revamp the house and play with the dogs. A few more days til th dh gets home!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Me too, but I expected the visit from her. Glad you are getting closer to having your DH back home. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

I'm here! :smileyhappy:  I have been attempting to keep up with reading--however, posting is a whole other story!  I HATE posting on my phone so it makes it hard because I barely have time during the week actually ON the computer! 

Jordyn is 12 weeks old already and doing well!  She is still super calm and a great sleeper!  We get a good amount of sleep at night--so that is always nice! :smileyhappy:  Usually we get up once between 2-4 and then again at 6:30.  Although the last few days she has been staying up until like 11-12 and then not getting up until I wake her up around 6-6:30 so she can nurse before I have to get up and get ready for work!  I am pumping while I am at work and have been able to keep up, so that is awesome!  I don't really pump more than she drinks--but that's ok!  All I care about is pumping enough for her to make it through the day!  I do have some freezer supply in case she needs extra--but so far so good! :smileyhappy:   I started back at Job #2 a couple weeks ago--but, I had strict rules--ONLY saturday's--and NO MORE than 6 hours, preferably ONLY 4.  And they agreed.  I was ready to quit--but they ok'd my request!  So that's awesome!  I am nervous about holiday season--but, for now it is working so I will stay.  :smileyhappy:  Plus the discount is awesome!

Here is a few recent pictures! :smileyhappy:  They are from last weekend when we did our annual 5K run for my grandma and the local cancer center.  Jordyn is wearing a burgandy and white bow because those are the colors of my grandma's cancer ribbon! Enjoy!

IMG_1370.JPGIMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

PS>>I haven't seen any posts from Haley or Nicole--does anyone have them on facebook?  How are they doing?  We should start a facebook page to keep up with each other!  Sometimes its a lot easier to keep up/post on there then on here!

*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I'm still sorry AF showed up. She needs to stay away!

Christine: I couldn't handle two jobs right now. I'm too tired. It would be nice for the extra income. Those pictures are really cute! I haven't done a 5k and I really want to. I don't have anyone on fb. But your idea of a page is a good idea. I can't load this site on my phone but I can load fb.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 190 members 18,979 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: