Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: September Board

Alix- The time will fly by! My hubby was just gone for a few days recently, that was super rough with the little man. He didn't get why dad wasn't home. Other then that it's been years since he's been gone. That's a rough part of your jobs indeed, thanks for doing it for the rest of us folks. <3 *hugs* Hope the time flies by for you!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

AF showed yesterday evening!!! :smileyvery-happy:

alix: I know the feeling about DH and you doing everything together.. chris and I are like that as well.. he's maybe going to be gone for 6 weeks starting in november... talk about hard. UGH.

on the upside: no snoring and no blanket stealers!! lol.

downside: way too many to feel good about a big bed to myself. :smileysad:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: time is dragging. What makes this time worse is that my hormones are making me miss him 100 times more! You're welcome! I always told my family and friends " oh I will never be in the military!" Look at me now four years in and two to go on the first enlistment. Haha the saying is true don't say NEVER it will bite you n the butt!!

Brie: yay for AF! I know you wanted her to show up! I used the pillow my dh left. He said he left it since it's the one he uses the most and smells like him. I hugged that pillow all night and slept a little bit. I kept waking up and thinking it was the day he was coming home. It wasn't :smileysad:
I couldn't handle a deployment. I would have to be sedated the entire time he was gone. I don't even know if I could handle 6 weeks!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Its hard.. I always steal chris' pillow when he leaves too.. even in the AM. But Im so used to him being gone. He works 6 days, sometimes 7. Then even when he is off and home, most of the time hes gone doing his own thing. But then we always go and do something together, like shopping. Obviously with Layla, i cant hunt with him. I like archery, but not for hunting.. i like to shoot targets lol.

But hes always off doing something, working on the truck, going to so and so's house for this that or another. so, Im used to it being me and layla. I guess thats why I dont notice him being gone so much. I feel it mentally, like knowing he's gone..but its really not that different for me.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- My DH and I are like that as well, we do things together but separate. But mentally not having him here was rough. Congrats on AF! LOL.

Alix- Pregnancy hormones are evil things... necessary but evil. *hugs* I'll ever be in the military and I'll stick by that one, LOL, they wouldn't want me anyways I'm too broken.

AFM- Our first MOPS meeting of the year today. My table seems nice and down to earth. THANK GOODNESS. You never quite know what you're going to get when you are randomly assigned. We made neat little key chains out of jenga tiles, now I want to make those to go with the marble magnets I'm already planning on making for Christmas. Both would be made with Nathan's art. So now I gotta get him coloring even more! :smileyvery-happy: Good thing he loves it. LOL Still trying to decide the best way to do the keychains. Right now I'm tihnking one side his art with their names on top and the other sides paper I think they would enjoy. I love me a good craft project.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: the only time we are ever apart is if we are at work. He might go to the store but he's never gone longer than 30 min.

Amy: what is mops? I'm slow I know haha. I love crafts too!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Yay for AF!

Alix- I hope you find a way to cope with DH being gone. He'll be back. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, right? Hugs!

Amy- Sounds like you had a good time! I still haven't had the opportunity to check out your blog, darn it!

Alex- I think it's in your settings you can copy and paste the link into your signature. Thanks, I sure hope so!

Haley, Gina, Christine, Nicole- Hope you guys are all doing well!

AFM- Well went to work 4 hours early last night and then DH texted me to tell me it was good since our hot water heater took a crap last night. There goes $450. So not happy about that at all! Pretty sure AF is on her way, had some spotting when I woke up today. I'm sure it will continue to pick up. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,554 members 261,613 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: