Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: September Board

Alix: I felt layla's first flutters at 14 weeks, and i thought it was a bug running across my belly because it was like a tickling sensation. I didnt feel much else til about 18 weeks. 10 weeks is a little early. Just a few weeks momma! hang in there!

Tara: we were extremely careful.. like he didnt even get near me unless the rain slicker was on..lol. Im just hoping none had holes in them. I did find a pin needle next to one of the condoms on the counter one day. DH laughed it off when I said "thats NOT something you want to see lying next to each other!!" ... But I dont think he did anything as he is on board with waiting until I graduate before considering it.. a few months ago I might have thought he would have done that on purpose lol.

afm- No  sign of AF still.. sooooo odd.. because Ive always been like clockwork. the last time and only time I was late, i was PG with layla bug. well, time will tell. If by some crazy reason I was PG somehow.. It'd be just meant to be by the Lord because we dang sure tried to prevent.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

[ Edited ]

Brie- I hope AF makes her appearance soon for you. It is possible for people to get AF and be pregnant, so if she doesn't show up maybe it was from the month before when you weren't quite as careful? Let's just hope she doesn't stay away.

Tara- Is this another unmedicated cycle? I don't recall you saying anything about meds this time, but I very well could have missed that. I hope AF stays away for ya.

Alexx- I took Clomid for 2 cycles when I got pregnant with Nathan. I didn't really notice any side effects, possibly some hot flashes.

Alix- I don't think I REALLY felt Nathan until further along, though I can't recall when exactly. I do know that I had gas moving around that was tricking me in the early stages as well.

AFM- We went and had Nathans pictures with his cousin. Super cute. Nathan does NOT like wearing his costume, not even kind of. I'm glad we went for normal pictures first or I might have none of him. Oy.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- That sounds about right. If it were really really meant to be :smileywink:

Amy- I did take 50mg of clomid this cycle. Ahhh pictures are fun!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Amy: Thank you. I never had a period while I was PG, I bled for a few minutes after BDing (same day pretty much).. followed by some brown goo the next day.. DH thought for sure he "killed" the baby at that point..lol. As we can see, the bug is just fine!! I was 2 days late at that point and still getting a bfn, it took 4 days late to get a faint positive. But I had never been late, in the 10 years I had gotten AF, every 28 days, like clockwork...so I knew immediately when I didnt wake up to AF and she didnt make an appearance, that something was up. Im left hmmming right now as well. My cycle last month was 5 days and really clotty..so I doubt i was pg..  Will you post some of the pics from yesterday to your blog?

Tara: Your next appointment is coming up in a few weeks isnt it?! Hopefully AF wont show and you wont need it.. so you can send AF my way and I'll send PG vibes your way. deal? lol

afm- still no AF. no cramps either, Im getting odd "twingy" feelings but they arent painful. And man I am tired!  Super emotional and bb's/nipples still sore. Totally could go either way. Hopefully the twinges are AF trying to make her appearance. My temp was up slightly as well.. I thought for sure I wouldnt have to worry about anything this month, since we used protection every single time.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Brie- TAKE A TEST!!! I'm dying to find out over here! lol...I know you hope not but, how cool would it be If you were?! 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alexx: lol I will be in the morning with FMU, its more accurate. Providing AF doesnt show up while Im at school tonight or in the middle of the night/early morning before i can test.  If not, i'll be testing for sure.. Im just so stumped right now.. Im always regular.

side note: Now i have to go in for a colposcopy.. again.. This is beginning to not be fun being a lady anymore lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- I know after having a baby your cycle can get messed up, and you have different hormones floating around since you're still BF. Hopefully it's just an irregularity.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 185 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: