Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: September Board

Tara- We made the honey chicken for dinner tonight. Still as yummy as I remember it, not that it was THAT long ago that I made it before. But yeah. Love that stuff.

Alexx- The clomid helped me ovulate, I was having that annovulation stuff Tara was talking about. My cycle was 3 weeks to 3 months before the clomid and Nathan. Now I'm actually fairly regularly sitting around 41 days, first time I can EVER remember having a similar pattern when not on BC.

AFM- My jury duty blog is posted. My craft type thing for tomorrow is ready to post tomorrow. I went to a consignment sale tonight and got Nathan more clothes. I got the most adorable outfit for Christmas pictures... I sure hope he really grows between now and when he needs it. It's just the next size up and he's fitting these clothes quite well (and has been in them for 6 months now)... so I'm thinking he should fit the size I got come Christmas. I hope. I also bought a train table with a train set for $50. Awesome deal. We're keeping the train set and selling the table to my brother for half the price. Nathan will be so excited (come his birthday or Christmas, he does NOT get it now).
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Tara- I have PCOS and I am taking Metformin and Progesterone and iron supplements. I have been taking progesterone for about 6 months now. The first three months I took it I had AF about three days after I was finished taking progesterone and now it just stopped. She doesn't know what happened but she's checking my hormone levels. She is wary to start Clomid because you have to time it right to your cycles and I don't have cycles so it would just be s shot in the dark. I'm thinking Clomid would really benefit me but I just need to figure out this cycle problem. 

ALL- My mother was diagnosed with cervical and kidney cancer about two weeks ago. Two different types of cancer that have nothing to do with each other. Unlucky right? So my days have been filled with driving her an hour away every day to radiation and chemo. Her insurance is so stupid. There is a cancer center IN OUR TOWN but they don't take her (or most people in our town's) insurance.  Poor Mommy...

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- That must be so increadibly frustrating. I remember having a 3 month cycle not ever knowing when AF would arrive...it was hard. Ah, home those meds and tests will balance everything out so you can be sure when you start clomid. Sorry, to hear about your Mom. I have an Aunt undergoing cancer treatment right now. It's not an easy process. Hope things go really well for her. 

Amy- If things slow down I will try to read your latest posts. Crazy life. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Well, AF finally came. I don't want to get too excited because it's not super heavy yet, just kinda spotting but hopefully this leads to normal periods! 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alexx- The period I ended up getting pregnant with Nathan after was super light and didn't last long. I did the clomid days 3-7. Are you planning on taking clomid this cycle? If you are make sure to get that called in so you take it at the right time. So sorry to hear about your mom, I will keep her in my prayers. *hugs*
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: a day spent with family can always be draining. Having so much fun always wears me out.

Alexx: So sorry to hear about your mom! I will keep her in my prayers. I guess it's good AF came so you can get a cycle started to get that BFP!

Amy: I'm going to make that chicken tomorrow if I have everything for it. If not I will go pick it up and make it Sunday.

Afm: my dr appointment didn't go well. My dr didn't do anything for my back. She gave me flexoril and Tylenol 3 with codeine. But during the exam she had me lay down and she listened to my heart and scared the crap out of me. She said I had a very distinctive heart murmur. She said you usually hear a thump thump, with me you hear a thump whoosh. Now I have to see a cardiologist and I might be getting put on a high risk pregnancy along with facing a medical board evaluation. They don't allow members with a heart murmur in the military. I knew I had one when I was born but all of my dr's when I was growing up said it was gone. Not what I expected from my appointment but I guess it's a good thing to know what I'm facing so it doesn't blindside me later in the pregnancy.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

So should I have a dr appt. on Oct. 3. I guess this cycle I won't be on Clomid which I think is good because I really want to try and get my cycles regular for a couple months before so I can track them better.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 396 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: