Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: September Board

Alexx- I've been on clomid for well, this will be cycle 21. I was PG once, but MC'd on a cycle I was taking clomid with 2 years ago in December. Usually people only take it for up to 6 months although my RE said it is was okay to take longer. For me hotflashes are the biggest side effect I have, but everyone is different. My friend who took it as well for PCOS said she felt dizzy the first time she took it. 

Brie- Oh my goodness, Layla is a doll! I love the dimples. She really looks like she is thriving and is full of happiness! Glad your doc appt went well and you got all the green lights you needed. Hoping the diflucan will prevent the problems you had been having! Yes, I agree with your doc....kudos to you for being successful in school and raising your LO! 

Gina- Hey! Hope you're liking your new place.It's nice that you've checked in! I love the updates. Glad Lucas is gaining weight and you've got him figured out. Hope he stops aspirating. Seems like he'll be on solids before you know it. I have no idea what happened to Nicole. I assume she is busy. I've thought about her a lot lately. Hope she's doing well!

Alix- Hope you had a good day! You're getting toward the end of your first trimester already! Exciting!

AFM- DH and I are gonna go hiking in the morning. Should be fun I'm looking forward to it!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Hope you had a great hike.

Alix- Are you from Tacoma? I'm in the Seattle area as well. Amazing so many of us are from the PNW.

Brie- Layla is adorable!

AFM- I lost two weeks somewhere, they just kind of disappeared for me. Oy. Life has been crazy. We had a great time camping. I somehow managed to make the checking account negative when we were gone, that's a first for me and really freaked me out and put me in a horrible mood. I'm planning on starting a blog I think, still deciding for sure, but I think I want to commit to that. If I got people actually reading it then I would love to keep doing it. We'll see. Still haven't bought my domain name yet. Nathan is coming down with a cold, minor temperature, stuffy nose and the coughing has started today. Boo. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it as well, my head has been a bit more congested as well. Sorry I disappeared, life has just been a little crazy. I do wonder how Nicole is, hope all is well with her and her family.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- I realized I forgot to respond to your thermometer situation. I think it's strongly reccomentded not to swtich thermometers in the middle of a cycle. If yours broke ther's really nothing you can do about it though. I have been thinking it's time for mine to give up as well. I would just be careful not to put too much stock into this month's chart. 

Amy- Hope that you and Nathan aren't really getting sick. That's no fun. Glad you had a good time camping. Didn't you go to the Oregon coast? I have never been and really need to go. I've done that before on accident with our checking account, too. Same thing...bad mood. 

AFM- Had a great hike yesterday. I put sunscreen on my face, but still managed to get burned. It was a lot nicer out than I expected. Almost 10 miles and 3000ft up, absolutely gorgeous views. I think I might have I'd or am just about to. Fingers crossed. It would be awesome to cancel that consult we have with the new fertility clinic. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Nathan is certainly sick. He's got a runny nose, mild temp and is coughing like a crazy baby. But otherwise he's doing pretty well. My throat is scratchy but nothing else really going on.

AFM- I have decided to do my blog. :smileyvery-happy: I'm excited about it but not really sure either. I hope I can make it work so people REALLY see it and read it. And I hope what I write is interesting enough. I'll let you guys know where it is when I get it up.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: glad your hike went well! I need to get the dh out to do stuff like that. I can't wait for the first trimester to be done. I am so tired and it feels like it won't go away. If everything they say is true about the second I won't be this tired.

Amy: I'm from California but when I graduated highschool we moved to Tacoma and that's where I joined. Living in the South the past 4 years has been a hard adjustment but hoprfully we get our moving orders soon! I hope you and Nathan feel better!! I can't wait to read your blog. I'm too sated to do one. I wouldn't have a clue on what to write.

Afm: The dh and I went and bought a new vacuum I killed the one we had. I bought it 4 years ago for $20 at Walmart. We also went to a maternity store and got some maternity clothes. They are so comfortable!! I might wear them after the baby too. Uh oh gotta go dogs have to go out again.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Poor baby, Hope you guys get better quick! That's cool you are going to start a blog! Should be interesting! I would have no clue where to start. 

Alix- It should get better in time. You are closing in on the 2nd trimester! I enjoy doing things outdoors. Sometimes it's easy to get DH to go do stuff and other time not. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- Gotta love a new vacuum, we finally got the Dyson Animal... love it so much!  I started the blog... did my first post tonight.  Hopefully it is okay.  I have no clue what I'm doing yet.  msflutterby dot com.  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 115 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: