Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: September Board

[ Edited ]

Alexx: I have one child, she will be 11 months old tomorrow, and I love her very dearly.  I was so sure I only wanted one child, until I saw the way Layla interacts and reacts to other children and I begun to feel like only having one would be cheating her out of a sibling relationship. (her step brother is 14 years old --my DH's child from his first marriage..he had him at 19 and he is now 34. I am 25.) So we may or may not be TTC again in May-June, as I graduate with my 2 year degree in July. It took us 45 days to concieve my daughter after having endometriosis, a laparoscopy, and being on birth control. We were lucky, it normally takes up to a year to ttc for healthy couples. :smileyhappy:  I can't do a progestin only bcp because they made me bleed for months, and cant do a combo bcp while breastfeeding, so right now I am using fertilityfriend (aka temping, charting, or natural family planning) as a method to avoid getting pregnant! I plan on weaning Layla shortly after her first birthday next month.

Alix is correct, www.fertilityfriend.com is an excellent place to gain knowledge about your cycle and understand whats going on down there. They also have a downloadable 80 pg book  for free, or you can watch a 25 minute video. The twinges you feel sound like O pain to me. You actually wouldnt feel a baby move until 18-20+ weeks of pregnancy. I felt the first moves around 14 weeks so roughly 4-5 months along..and at that point you would definitely have other indicators that you were pregnant :smileywink:

Alix: The things people will do! it simply astounds me!! they never did anything about my neighbors, but apparenetly they are trying to sublease it, and they'd have an answer today. Only one call to the police and they are getting an eviction notice though, so there is hope. have you continued your vitamins at night?

Tara: Hoping you will O here soon!! Question for you, what happens if your thermometer dies and you buy a new but different brand all together one and they give different temps?

Simone: Im sorry your interview didnt go well.. ive never heard of a group interview! that'd make me nervous! I've only had one interview...ever! 8 years ago!!  I was 17! I dont remember much but i was dang sure nervous..even though i already had the job..lol

afm- Had my "well woman exam" today. I hate breast exams..and not because my bb's are full of milk still, but because omg they tickle me so badly!! LOL. I can't help but giggle and wiggle on the table like a 2 year old! LOL. Pap went ok. I told her about the decrease in supply after only taking ONE of the lo loestrin tablets, and i told her I was mid cycle now, so I wanted to go ahead and get a birth control that my insurance covers, that I can begin on October 21, which Layla should be weaned then. So, she gave me the generic for loestrin. She also wants me to begin a regimen of diflucan during my period because i keep having issues there everytime i've had AF the last 2 months, for the next 6 months.  I also spoke to her about possibly (the major "POSSIBLY") Ttc again in May-June, since im graduating TCC in July. She sat for 5 minutes to tell me how proud of me she was to be a mom, and a great student, and for not giving my education up. It makes me feel really good that someone else recognizes my hard work and encourages me!  She said I do have a green light for ttc in may and recommends I continue my prenatals to keep my energy up :smileyhappy: We also have been good about using protection this month as well, she gave me kudos and her blessing to do that until October.

She also offered to take Layla home with her... lol.

Scarlett turned one on wednesday! And I ordered Layla's first birthday onesie yesterday! its so cute! I am making the tutu and bows for it, so I really saved money there. :smileyvery-happy: exciting!

Oh and slightly worried about tomorrow's temps.. My thermometer kicked the bucket, its been giving me random temps and its taking temping twice or three times in order to get the "normal" temps.. I bought a new and completely different brand thermometer, so idk what that will do to my chart tomorrow, I made notes on FF, but i hope it doesnt mess it up too bad.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

IMG_7536.jpgLayla the other day:

I am missing my little girl...

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: Layla is adorable!! So you are going to try for another bundle of joy? I know my dh wants three. He said about two years apart but I don't know if i want them to be that far apart. Which college do you go to? Is it Tacoma Community College? The on,y school I know of with those initials is Tacoma. I went there right before I joined. I got manipulated to drop out and that's when I signed up for the Air Force. I hope the new thermometer works and doesn't mess your temps up.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Thank you Alix! We arent sure about another baby, we agreed we are open to the idea, but not until i graduate, which will be July and I dont mind getting PG again may-june (and will be due in the cooler months! ). However, we've both agreed  to prevent for now with condoms til I can get on bcp next month, and then the pill. Then in May, we are going to have another talk and see how we stand with financials and etc. If we do decide for another, I will probably go ahead and get a tubal done afterwords. I've always only wanted one child, DH wants a big family. He wanted two with me for years now

TCC is Tallahassee Community College. I live in a town surrounding Tallahassee, FL, its a wonderful school. Im almost sad to graduate. lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

Hey Ladies!!!

Alix - Congrats!! :smileyhappy:

Brie - Can't believe Layla is almost one!! She is adorable.

Tara - Rooting for you over here! Does anyone know how Nicole is?

AFM - Lucas is doing so much better. We had a rough couple of months with his reflux but we finally found a medicine that works. He also aspirates so we have been thickening his feeds and he hasn't spit up or aspirated for weeks now. He started gaining weight again and is 15lbs and 5oz. The girls are doing good, we just moved to a new house last week so we are all adjusting. Hope everyone is doing well!

Oh my dh is getting a vasetomy in 2 weeks.  No more babies for us!  3 is the magic number and more then a handful for sure!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I'm with you on making sure you're sure and both on the same page. I wish I could ate Bcp but I'm allergic to the smallest dose. I took it to regulate AF when I joined and I was only AF free for a week every month so I stopped. I've never been to Florida and we are so close in Louisiana. Next month we get a 4 day weekend together and we want to go and do something to relax for a little bit. Then in November we are going to visit my family in Tacoma Wa. Neither of us are looking forward to it too much. My older sister lives there now and she is still barely talking to me. When I called to tell her we were expecting the call barely lasted 5 min. I am upset about it but I've tried everything to get her to talk to me.

I have to go clothes shopping this weekend. None of my bras fit anymore and the underwire is uncomfortable. I got maternity uniforms for free yesterday so I'm good with those for now. I just have get my name tag out in them. Well I'm gunna. Play with the pooches so they will stop whining. Have a good night ladies!

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Gina: I just saw your post. Thank you! Me and the dh are very excited. Everyone says I will have the baby on my bday may 5th. We are due April 18th. Moving is never fun. We might move when the lease is up on the base house in Feb I just have to talk the dh into it. We need a backyard and no threat of being kicked out because of the dogs. Glad Lucas is doing better! I would have worried and stressed until he got better! I haven't heard from Nicole. I don't think anyone has.

Has anyone heard from Hailey?

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 710 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: