Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: September Board

Brie- Silly guys...I don't think I will O for at least a few more days.

Simone- Good luck with your interview! 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I would have to drop the class. Your teacher sounds too much like my high school math teacher that made us teach ourselves. I'm not good at math and everyone knows it. I'm horrible!

Simone: happy birthday Lennox! And good luck with the interview!!

Christine: coffee makes me sick now. The smell isn't so bad it's the taste and trying to drink it. I just can't. So I'm sticking to a small amount of soda until I can go without. I have to drink a lot more water after too. It makes me sooooo thirsty.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Simone: Good Luck! I love Kohls!! :smileyhappy:

Alix: Are you planning to BF? That will make you even more thirsty as well, but thats a great habit to have, really! Especially right now! I never drank "enough".. and am trying to change that habit now.  I have like a glass of water a day, its no wonder i can even function lol.  So don't be afraid to "drink too much" water (other than your bladder lol) your body will thank you..and so will baby! has morning sickness come yet? My Stat teacher is nice, if you get an A average by the time of the final, you are exempt from the final, which is pretty neat. My best friend deals with statistics everyday at work and she will help me, and a few of us in class got together and work on it as well. we'll make it.. we only had one day to add/drop this semster, so i have to keep it

Tara: I think I did O.. I had watery and then EWCM the day before and then yesterday. And my temp shot up this morning as well. 2 more days of up temps to confirm. But seems right..CD 14 was yesterday. seems to be my bodies MO.

Question, since i have been tracking this for a month or so, should I print my charts and bring them with me to my appt with Dr. M friday? Just my annual, then birth control discussion  so i dont have to go back in a month for new stuff.  just dont know if its relevant or something she needs to know.

afm- nothing new besides the neighbors again! a party on sunday night with 10 different drunk people! Not to mention now they are buying/selling weed in broad daylight! I walked up on them one day while walking scarlett around the building while layla napped. And yesterday, I could barely breathe because they smoked then walked outside but doused themselves in perfume too..so not only did they reek the whole stairwell and my front egress with weed, but then it was overpowering perfumed as well! UGH. I am telling my property manager today, its either them or me. You evict them, or Im subleasing my apartment and we will be out the first week of october. End of story. I dont pay rent to live in a place next to drug dealing trashy people, nor do i appreciate smelling weed every time i come up to my front steps. I had to deal with that involuntarily for years with my parents, I'll be danged if i do it as an adult!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I don't have morning sickness yet. Ive been getting bouts of nausea the past few days. So it might be hitting I have no idea. It could be I changed to the gummies yesterday and that's one reason. I do plan on bf. the dh is iffy on me doing it. I'm sorry about your neighbors. I would move I would be comatose with the smell. I've already got one migraine that won't go away cause it stinks at work. Oh we'll....

Afm: I'm gunna try and take a nap. I am sleepy!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Sounds like you did O. I don't think it would hurt to bring your charts with you just incase. Way to stand your ground. That's ridiculous. Your neighbors sure sound like stellar citizens. Yikes. 

Alix- Hope you were able to get some shut eye!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

thank you.

Brie it does sound like you ovulated. I would only.think youd need to bring the charts if you were actively trying. your place sounds like a place i moved into.when.i was pregnant with.Trent. They stopped using there. or at least.i stopped smelling them any more. 

Alix yeah for no m/s! 

Here is a funny story that happened after school. I let Len and Peyton play and P was chasing L and I notice L stop and I looked away. when I looked back he was pulling hia pants down. before i could reach him he started peei.g right there on the rocka by the playground equipment. Good thing most people werw gone by then. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

My name is Alexx. I have been TTC for 2 years now. My doctor said I have PCOS. I've had 4 miscarriages and 2 ectopic pregnancies. I have a son, he is now 4.  I am extrememly over whelmed and saddened by my difficulties in conceiving. I am only 24 so I feel as though it is unfair for this to be so hard. My doctor said If I don't get pregnant by christmas that she will start me on Clomid. Any idea what I can expect on Clomid? 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 541 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: