Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: September Board

Tara: Hope work was ok!

Brie: You can actually see the baby in this ultrasound. It looks just like a baby just in mini size. I wish we would have the truck paid off before we get the second car but we can't afford to make double payments. Just one is $550. I've made two payments when we lived off base but then we were getting more money. Now we are getting less since we live on base. Oh well...hopefully soon we get orders out of here!

Christine: Glad you're doing ok! I hope the baby is doing well also!!

Has anyone heard from Nicole and Hailey? I hope they are ok as well.

Afm: I've had a migraine all day then the dh wanted to order in for dinner and he got me a dr pepper to drink and my headache went away. I guess cutting caffeine out completely was a bad idea. So I might have a small glass a day just to keep these headaches at bay. Well I'm off to bed I have to work in the morning and I need to try and get some sleep. Have a wonderful night ladies!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Too bad your Dh didn't think it was as funny as you did. Definately a laugh afterward kinda thing. Oh, funny I didn't even realize we ended up on the same schedule.

Alix- Thanks, work was fine last night. Actually tonight I am on call. Glad your heasdache went away. Cutting caffeine out cold turkey is rough. Slowly decreasing sounds like a better option.Headaches are also pretty common in pregnancy. 

AFM- Man alive, sitting here with hotflashes equals really uncomfortable. Blah. My neck has been out or the last week and is starting to drive me nuts. It's better than it was, but still really bothering me. Grr. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: He was more upset that I didnt "park near him" or find a "spot that has two spots open so we could park by each other".. I had parked with a space open next to me, however, he was late and another woman pulled in when I was doing my  "ants in my pants" dance. LOL. its pretty cool we are on the same schedule! Pretty sure I O'd today/late last night, we were up til midnight having  fun.. with protection lol. :smileyvery-happy: but i had some crampy O type pains late last night.

Alix: Yes, small amounts of caffine is fine. My OB told me i could have up to 2 cups of regular coffee a day (16oz) without it being an issue. However, I used to drink coffee only on the weekends, so that wasnt an issue. I did keep a small bottle of coke on hand though to take two to three sips on when my headaches would begin and that always took care of it :smileyhappy: and Layla is completely fine. Small amounts are ok and recommended, especially if you were used to it. Its harder on your body to go cold turkey than if you do only small amounts. Glad you felt better!

afm- nothing new, just trying to avoid statistics :smileywink:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: glad work wasn't too bad. I read that headaches are common and my dr said I can use the fiorecet if I needed too but to not take too many of them. So I'm just going to stay away from them. I'm going to wean myself off of caffine. I had too much of it I guess to just go cold turkey.

Brie: I'm glad Layla is fine with you still drinking caffine makes me feel better. I'm gunna take it easy on the caffine just not drink a ton off it. I wouldn't want to do statistics either!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: its not too bad, my teacher could do better , but hes kinda eccentric and forgetful, which = confused students, but my best friend took stats and she is able to help me. so I feel better.

Like i said, back then, I only had half a cup of coffee on the weekends, so it wasnt a big deal for me. But they said up to 16 oz per day is safe. I was like "whoa!" lol. But a lil caffine never hurt :smileywink:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Congrats Alix! Cute bean!

Been busy. Today was Lennox's 4th birthday. We celebrated it with Ty. I also got a call from Kohl's here and have an interview on Wednesday. I really hope I get the job! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Alix: I drank caffene throughout all of my pregnancies! Although--with Jordyn coffee made me sick until about 18 weeks--and then from 25ish weeks on I had to basically drown myself in water--and if I drank any pop/soda/coke I would have to drink even MORE water. So it was a loosing battle! However, if I could have drank it more I would have!
*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 672 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: