Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: September Board

Tara: It certainly does.. it means more than anything! :smileyhappy: I remember when we first met and he always worried about "being good enough" for me. he is perfect for me.. I just wish that he was a little more emotional. lol but at the same time, it means so much more because i know he really feels it and isnt just saying it to make me feel better.

Alix: how did today go?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Faith: I hope you get the BFP!! I did get a follow up on what happened. I will put it at the end cause its really long. I hope your doing alright.

Brie: Wow that woman needs to have her head examined. That is so wrong. I agree with you that jealousy is bad and you shouldn't want something or want to do something cause someone else is doing it or has it. People these days are just loosing their minds. And I wanted to retaliate yesterday but I couldn't that would have made me as bad as him. The dh didn't go off because I kept tight reign on my emotions and tried to stay calm. It worked.

Tara: I got the follow up today. It's not what I wanted to happen but what I expected.

Afm: For the follow upon what was said yesterday. Someone came and talked to all of us this morning at 7am. I was told that I had a valid concern but everyone was only going to get talked to. No actions were going to be taken unless it happened again. I'm was then told I'm being moved to the testing section ASAP because of this it just moved up their time schedule that I was already chosen to go over there but I wasn't supposed to move until November. The person that called me fat is causing me problems now. She's talking about me in front of me and behind my back. I don't know if I want to let it go or say something and make it worse, she needs to be moved to a different facility. The things people will let get swept under the rug. I'm not ok with it and the dh isn't ok with it. But we have to wait it out and see what happens next. On another note. We saw the baby today and we are exactly 7 weeks 4 days just like we thought. The due date the dr gave is April 18th. I will see if I can out the ultrasound pix up but I don't know if the iPad will let me. I might have to use dh's laptop. But he's on it right now. I did tell the dr what I was told yesterday and she kinda shrugged her shoulders and didn't say anything. I don't know how I feel about her yet. She didn't talk to us very long. Well I gotta go feed the dogs i'll back on!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Im so glad they are moving you hun!  It makes me feel better! Where do grown women get the idea to act like they are 12 years old? Name calling? Really? Im sure she probably has her own self issues..but geez. You're pregnant. Not fat. You have the paitence of a saint, my dear. Big ((HUGS)) to you.

Nicole: please let us know you are ok!! We havent heard anything for awhile, just know we are still thinking of you!

Isra: How about you? have things improved with the whole moving thing?

Tara: When is your next RE appt at the new place again? I want to say Oct. 9..but cant remember. I hope you wont need it! :smileywink: Do you have a test date in mind yet?

afm- DH and I were talking about maybe having another after I graduate in July. I told him I was open to the idea, BUT changes will have to be made this time around..and that I am going to use the pill until then (when i stop BF'ing.) . I told him the closer we get to July, we can have another discussion about how we feel on the subject then, especially since we both go through the "No Layla being an "only child" is fine" constantly, he says he would love another, just not sure we could afford that and I feel the same way, on top of worrying how i would deal with two..even though school would be finished. I always thought I'd be fine with just one (and 90% of the time I completely am!) but lately I've gotten a few more neighbors in the building next to me who have a 8 month old girl who layla loves to play with. She gets so excited over other children anywhere we go, I feel like if i dont have one more she's missing out.. but at the same time, I totally love just worrying about HER.  Just too many things to discuss, finances, etc to consider before we plunge into any decisions. I know that doesnt sound real fun when you consider a baby, but heck, I like to be over prepared, than underprepared and I want to make sure we CAN afford it. I dont want the state and taxpayers to be paying for my child and children. I very firmly believe that if you can't afford all the aspects of children (medical, financial, etc)  you definitely do not need to be having them. Like I said, I'd rather be overprepared. lol.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: Im not really moving. I will still see these people everyday just not directly work with them. I'm ok with that. And the person that was name calling just got divorced but she has always had an attitude problem since I started working at the gym. I dunno. I like your idea of making sure you're ready for a second baby. That's how I am. I hope you and the dh work it out.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- I'm glad you are getting moved early. Hopefully a new setting will be better. That souns like some major workplace bullying to me. I can only think that your doc was left speechless. It's hard to wrap your head around people thinking it's acceptable to behave that way. I hope you can believe in yourself and stand up for you. It's not okay in any circumstance to treat someone that way. Glad

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- I'm glad you are getting moved early. Hopefully a new setting will be better. That souns like some major workplace bullying to me. I can only think that your doc was left speechless. It's hard to wrap your head around people thinking it's acceptable to behave that way. I hope you can believe in yourself and stand up for you. It's not okay in any circumstance to treat someone that way.Glad you got to see baby!

Brie- Yep, October 9th it is. I haven't decided on a test date for sure yet, Think I'm just going to see how thigns go. I think you have a good plan to reevaluate the baby #2 situtation when the time comes. I think we share the same idea on the responsibility of raising a child. Wish more people took it seriously. 

AFM- DH and I are in the trying phase. I'm done with the clomid and just kinda going with the flow. Not a whole lot new. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I'm glad I'm getting moved early. I will be on a relaxing work schedule from now on and have all the holidays and down days off. I hope that is what happened to my dr. She didn't really stay in the room too long. Her nurse was in there longer than she was and asked me all the questions. Maybe it's just me imagining things because of the stress I've been under this week and lack of sleep. I hope that this time that baby is made!! You deserve that BFP!!

Afm: The dh got a phone call yesterday asking him to be lead on a trip to Minot for a week at the end of the month. He told them he couldn't go and they are trying to guilt trip him into going. The only reason he doesn't
want to go is it will be paid by us again and we don't have the money to pay for it. And he would be leaving me for a week and he will be gone for the second appt. So I'm calling tomorrow to change the appt day so he can be ok with leaving somewhat. I'm going to the him going but he has to. We are also saving for a trip to see my parents in November and for our second car. So if we spend that money my car will have to wait longer and we really need it. I'm gunna try and upload the ultrasound pic now. The baby is sooooo small I can't believe it!

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 421 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: