Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: September Board

Alix- We are still waiting for our consultation on October 9th with the new RE to get a second opion and most likely switch clinics. I am doing clomid this month though since I had it prescribed last month and didn't get to take it. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I hope the comid works and it happens for you this month so that you don't need that consultation.

Afm: Today has been the worst day ever! My babies life was threatened today. A coworker asked if he could punch my stomach to see if it would kill the baby. I reported him to my boss and my husbands boss. But I don't know if I can go back to work and work with him. I am going to ask if they can put me on a shift that I don't have to see or talk to him. Or get me off this base. I seriously can't take anymore. I have had enough and if I'm scared to go to work what does that mean for my baby? The stress isn't good for me or the baby I know that. Sorry I'm just really upset and the dh is at work so now I'm by myself to think about it and worry.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- That is insane! Did your boss take immediate action? You should not be put in a situation where you are in danger. What on Earth would possess someone to say something like that? Wow, I would make absolutely sure you are not ever put in a situation alone with that guy. I hope a formal complaint has been filed, so it doesn't get swept under the rug. Any chances anyone else heard him say that?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Tara: There were witnesses and nothing was said but really. Then 10 min later he said he was joking and if I knew he was joking. I was still in shock and scared so I said I knew he was joking. But I wanted to leave and get away and not go near him. I have never been that scared. I did file a formal complaint and they said I would be kept in the loop on what's going on. I might go back tomorrow and tell them I'm scared and don't think I can work there anymore. And that I've had bad luck with all the facilities here except for food. But the dining hall is going down for renovations in October so no one will be there. I just know that the stress is making me sick and I don't want to lose the baby. I'm so fed up. I don't know if I can go to work tomorrow. I didn't think things could get this bad.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Mommagiggles

[ Edited ]

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!!!  :smileyvery-happy:  DH said he has a good feeling about this month so we shall see!!  :smileywink:

Nursetara - I hope this month is your month with the Clomid!  I will KMFC for you!!!  Thank you so much for the welcome wishes!  You ladies are so welcoming!!!

Brie - Keep your head up!!!  How much longer do you have until your classes are over?  Is there any family or friends nearby that could give you a hand during this time so you can get your studying and homework done?  It's a shame that he is this way...I hope things get better for you!!!  And the 14th is fine for my test date.  I actually think I may have ovulated on the 2nd so it could even be as far out as the 16th if you want to change it to that.  Either way I will definitely keep you guys posted and KMFC for that BFP!! 

Alix - Make sure you follow up on your complaint from whoever said they would keep you in the loop.  Keep on them and make sure appropriate actions are taken.  The comment he made was very inappropriate...joking or not....it is just something that shouldn't be said.  And I definitely would also feel weird about also working with him again.  Follow your gut instincts!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Alix: OMG! How flipping insane!! I wish I was there! I know violence isnt the answer, but I'd sure like to kick him in his kahonas and see if it "really kills his babies!" little freaking ba.......  OMG. Girl, I dont know how your DH didnt just go up there and choke his brain cells out..obviously that idiot is lacking some so it probably wouldnt have hurt him. That just makes me so freaking mad! Maybe you and DH can sit down and work the financials and maybe you can afford to quit for a little bit and then take a few weeks to find another job? please do! i am now worried about you!!

Faith: I put the 14th up for now, and welcome! These ladies are amazing! :smileyhappy: Welcome aboard! I have 2 more semesters after this one, but this one just started..so more like 3.

Tara: KMFC for you!

afm- not much to report other than school is crazy, as usual. DH's coworker and friend's wife just found out she is pregnant with baby number 5. Shes insane.. she doesnt even look after the 4 they have. She has been trying to trap her husband for 3 months into getting her pregnant.. if its even his..which is a completely different story lol.  However, she wants another one because...wait for it... "Brie gets to stay home all day with her baby so I should too!"... wow. Seriously? Yes. But Chris works 60+ hours a week, and her husband works more (often 7 days, and upwards to 16 hours a day at times!) to struggle to support his family. She doesnt want to work at all, and he keeps pushing her to work more. She doesnt watch her kids now and pushes them outside and locks the door so she can read. I go to school and am very involved with Layla. I feel guilty for staying home because Chris has to work so hard for us and had to drop out of school. I just dont get it, and I dont get wanting to bring another baby into the world all because you are jealous of me (and her words here, not mine.).  I feel bad for that poor baby, the enviornment he/she will be born into is sickening.. roaches from floor to ceiling..pots and pans filled with mold because she wont wash them.. making the dog eat the kids poop accidents so she doesnt have to clean it. Oh and she is now "anti vaccine" and home birth. I had to explain to her why vaccines were important.. like prevents pandemics and epidemics.. duh. Her 4 are always sick, then in the emergency room for various things running across a hot stove, stabbing themselves, etc. Crazy.. jealousy is not a reason to bring a baby into this world esepcially when you are struggling to take care of what you have. But i guess not everyone sees reason the way I do.

On the upside, DH told me how proud of me he is and that I make him so proud by how far ive gone in school and how good I am at it. That doesnt happen often (not that hes a dingaling always..he just isnt very good at sharing his emotions..he just expects me to know lol.) so I was completely taken by surprise. :

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Mommagiggles- Thanks!

Alix- I agree that you should make sure they follow through!

Brie- Yikes, that is frightening. That is grounds for CPS. Those children don't sound like they have a stable living environment. How increadibly sad. My DH isn't overly emotional either, so I agree it means so much more when they share their feelings like that.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 23 members 817 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: