Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

September Board

[ Edited ]

Name              Test date                        Result                            EDD           

Tara                

Isra           

Faith                 9/14

Expecting        EDD            

Heather-          12/17/13

Vicki-                 04/18/2014

Alix-                  04/19/2014

Born:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13

Amanda--- Baby Halle 10/1/2012

Brie---Baby Layla 10/14/2012

Autumn---Baby Ryleigh 02/17/2013

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013

Teri-Baby ??

Amber- Baby ???

GOOD LUCK LADIES :smileyhappy: I figured I'd start the next board since its the 2nd!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: September Board

Brie: I was just going to start the board! I saw it wasn't started before I left for work. Thank you!! How's school going?

Simone: If you're dr said your pregnant why would she put you on Bcp? I'm confused...

Afm: day 3 of work is over. I only had about 3 hours sleep. I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned and got up to use the bathroom all night. I stopped drinking a few hours before bed and still had to go all night. My work pants don't fit and I don't mind. Means I get to wear the actual Air Force uniform now. I have to call the dr tomorrow. I think I fractured my foot. It hurts and it's swollen but not too bad.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Mommagiggles

Hello ladies!  My husband and I are in our 2nd month of TTC and I am approaching my 2ww.  I started noticing EWCM yesterday and we had BD the night before that and then again this afternoon before he went to work.  We already have 2 little boys and are hoping for a little girl (but either gender is fine as long as the baby is healthy!) Fingers crossed for us!!!  I am due for AF 9/12-9/14 (usually average a 30 day cycle).  It's really nice to meet all of you and to be a part of this awesome group!

Faith

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: You are going to have to take it easy woman!! School is already stressful for me, but it gets like this every semester at some point..so I guess we will just go with the flow! :smileyhappy: The getting up to pee thing will only get worse. :smileywink: But its a good sign that the baby is growing.. i know it feels like your bladder is growing but it will lessen up slightly next trimester :smileyhappy: slightly.. then increase. 

Faith: Welcome!! I will add your test date to the board, I'll put 9/14, since thats the latest start for AF for you. Is that ok? If not, I'll change it :smileyhappy: I'm hoping for your BFP. :smileyhappy:

afm- DH made me soooo mad last night. Where do men think we have this ability to do 50 things at once, and do them perfectly? I asked him to change Layla while I got her dinner ready. he refused and said he had things to do and that he does plenty for her so he shouldnt have to change her. WHAT? Excuse me?!  He said now he does it two nights a week by himself, so I should be fine. Oh man, I was so mad! I do this 24/7 practically BY MYSELF.  He doesnt get up with her anymore, he hardly does anything else with her outside of playing with her, so Im left to do everything. Oh and two evenings a week is so difficult? When I've prepared her night clothes, her bath towel, her food/dinner, her bottle for the night, everything. All he has to do is give her a bath and add water to her dinner and feed her then lay her down.. soo difficult.  Then he asked me to make up the hamburgers, all while knowing ive been trying to read 1 1/2 chapters of statistics and 4 chapters of astronomy, and finish Beowulf reading, blog, discussion board for Brit. Lit. Then wonders why i get frustrated and say I never want another baby, and why I never get anything done! He chooses to work 60+ hours a week, then on his one free day, hes always gone doing something so that im here by myself most of THAT time as well and now that hunting season starts next week, we pretty much wont see him, nor will i have anyone to entertain layla while i attempt to get schoolwork done.

OH and I have to plan Layla's first birthday.

I need a vacation and let him handle all this crap, including my homework, for a week. sorry for the rant, but it just urks me that he wanted a baby so dang badly because he didnt get to be there for JD, but then its all my responsiblility to take care of her.. Oh hell-o no it isnt. I wanted to wait til i graduated and we were married, and he i gave in to him because he wanted to get up with her, and change her and feed her..and he doesnt do a single one of those things. Its frustrating.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

because Wednesday my hcg was 7.4 and Thursday i started bleeding and Friday and Saturday i had heavy bleeding and lots of clots. So she agreed that i was no longer pregnant and because it was a Sunday and the pacjs normally start Sunday she told me just to start it. She considerred it a chemical pregnancy. Especially with it being 16 dpo andmy hcg was so low. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Faith- Welcome to the group. Our TTCers were definately starting to think out. It's great to have another member of the group! My backgroud is DH and I have been TTC #1 for 4 years in January, one MC, and a lot of infertility appts. Hope you can balance out your family with a girl! I'll KMFC for you that this month does the trick! 

Brie- All I can say is how frustrating that must be.Grrr. Hope you are able to maintain the steam in which you're been able to attack your schooling. You can do it!

Simone- I'm sorry you're in the position you're in right now. Hugs!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I've been trying to take it easy but as always life gets in the way haha. I know how I messed up my foot. The dh and I like to sit on our wall that covers our front porch I can get up to sit easy enough but getting down I guess not so much.

Faith: Welcome!!

Simone: I'm sorry :smileysad:

Tara: any news from the dr or for an appt?

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,511 members 258,980 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: